arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
As the title suggest this thread's goal is to track the vaccination status of the Post4VPS community. The poll has 4 exclusive options and you're invited to select the one that applies to you:
> 1- Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
> 2- Vaccinated (1 dose)
> 3- Not vaccinated but willing to get vaxxed and waiting my turn
> 4- Not vaccinated and not intending to get vaxxed!

In case you're vaccinated, can you please specify which vaccine did you get in your post.

Thanks!

For me, I'm fully vaccinated with the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

NB : The poll is public(/not anonymous.)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Great thread @fChk.  I've edited the poll to add a choice to the equivalent of "none of the above".  Like not decided yet.  If you want different wording, or want me to delete this option please let me know.

I guess vaccination is more real for you as your country is very actively on the go.  Nothing is currently happening where I am in South Africa.  Good news is that Europe seems to have given its blessing for Johnson&Johnson to resume in Europe.  So hopefully South Africa will recommence its vaccination programme soon.  If all goes well with South Africa's vaccination programme, I doubt my turn will come before the end of the year.  And it may even be later, as a third wave of Covid with different strain is expected soon to be more brutal than the second, that was quite severe.  So for me logically when all medical resources are used for treating Covid 19 patients, then the vaccination programme may be slowed down.  But that is an uneducated guess.  Bottom line, I'm not as confident with how vaccination is going here, as you are probably because vaccination is "on" in your country and "off" in South Africa. So for me it's "undecided" and "wait and see until it's my turn" - which may be very far in the future time wise by world Covid 19 vaccination standards.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Amazing thread to contribute it! Was exactly thinking to open a thread like this one to get this input from the users!

For me i'm still unsure whether to get vaccinated at this moment, because to me the stage of vaccination does not look promising at all. Despite the Vaccine being here the cases are out of control and the situation has worsen alot. I'm either waiting for a international vaccine to come like Pfizer or Sputnik which are more efficent but not when they will reach Pakistan actually.
I'm pretty much confused in this stage right now.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Not vaccinated but waiting my turn*

Because only 50 persons are vaccinated by the Government and at the other hand vaccine is short from market and sale in black. mafia playing with lives again. amount is about 8000PKR to 15000PKR and not a poor neither a middle class person willing to bear that cost.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(04-24-2021, 04:08 PM)deanhills Wrote: Great thread @fChk.  I've edited the poll to add a choice to the equivalent of "none of the above".  Like not decided yet.  If you want different wording, or want me to delete this option please let me know.

I didn't think that we would still have undecided people one year after the pandemic outbreak!.. So sure!.. adding that option seems like a good idea now that I see that we've already have 2 undecided votes.

Thanks for taking care of that :-)
I am, still, undecided.

Although I know the overall risk of taking COVID-19 vaccines is not that high, many of my friends who had taken the vaccines did have some side effects, or at least did not feel comfortable or so.

So, I am still thinking about it. But I know I should eventually make a decision. Hopefully I will make that decision soon, perhaps in next month. Smile

In our country, this vaccine is given unequally, but it is not well managed (my country's government). Because my father is a government employee and he is very old, but he has not been informed about the vaccine yet. In my opinion, people who are very old should be vaccinated first
Thanks Post4VPS
(04-28-2021, 07:59 AM)hamed Wrote: In my opinion, people who are very old should be vaccinated first

I've got mixed feelings about this. But yes, probably where old people congregate, like in old age homes or retirement villages, it would make sense to vaccinate them en masse as soon as possible. But for older people who are living in the community with younger people, it should be done on a group basis including all age groups. My argument being that there is a greater chance for young people to infect older people and other people as they are more active in the community in schools and moving around. So if you get them, then that's already some form of protection for older people who are looking after the younger ones. Maybe whole house holds should be vaccinated on a group basis rather than doing every one individually.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-24-2021, 07:22 AM)fChk Wrote: As the title suggest this thread's goal is to track the vaccination status of the Post4VPS community. The poll has 4 exclusive options and you're invited to select the one that applies to you:
> 1- Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
> 2- Vaccinated (1 dose)
> 3- Not vaccinated but willing to get vaxxed and waiting my turn
> 4- Not vaccinated and not intending to get vaxxed!

In case you're vaccinated, can you please specify which vaccine did you get in your post.

Thanks!

For me, I'm fully vaccinated with the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

NB : The poll is public(/not anonymous.)

Well, I'm quite neutral on this topic still, even though vaccination started a while ago in India. I'm 18 presently and in India they have announced that those who are at least 18 will be able to register for vaccination and get vaxxed from May 1st onwards. However, the results aren't very pleasing here. Those who got vaccinated with both the doses still got infected there are two among my relatives and countless countrywide. Lots of people had side effects from the vaccine and some of them sadly passed away within days of getting the vaccine. These are the reasons why I'm still unsure if I should register at all, although we're having 380K daily COVID cases, with 25K each day in my city itself.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-29-2021, 11:46 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: However, the results aren't very pleasing here. Those who got vaccinated with both the doses still got infected there are two among my relatives and countless countrywide.
We've already discussed this case in the other vaccination thread; please read this post:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-How-effectiv...7#pid41117

The gist of it is this:
(04-09-2021, 03:23 PM)fChk Wrote: The point of being vaccinated is not to prevent infection BUT to not get too sick to the point of needing hospitalization; that's to say that vaccination will prevent hospitalization and death in case of infection..

(04-29-2021, 11:46 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Lots of people had side effects from the vaccine and some of them sadly passed away within days of getting the vaccine.
Are you sure that those deaths are officially attributed to the vaccine or is it all hearsay!..

What are the COVID-19 vaccines circulating in India, by the way?

My advise, if you have O/AZ or Sputnik V just go for it. I would also say the same for the Chinese vaccines (there are 5 of them) but I can't responsibly recommend them as I'm not aware of their statistics.. but they should also be safe to use... The Choice is Yours!
Pages (7): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting