Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Earn] Bitcoin everyday for 2 years continuously
@hamed @youssefbasha I don't think there is limit because i withdraw 1$ which i earned within 24 hours after 20$ investment then i invest 33$ and now about to invest 20$ which was mined in a week.

Withdrawal literally take less then 2 minutes.

If possible please join my ref link if you want. It might be little bit helpful.
Best Regards
Support Team of Post4VPS.

Terminal
Thanks to VirMach for Sponsorship and Thanks Post4VPS for providing me a great VPS: 9
i do not have a credit card or debit and how do i do this. Im intrested in cryptocurrency and earning money
(07-13-2019, 05:05 PM)Morziq Wrote:  i do not have a credit card or debit and how do i do this. Im intrested in cryptocurrency and earning money

You can get cryptocurrency with PayPal, and many other methods. Visit localbitcoins.com you will get all of your country payment method. All you've to do pay them via any method you chose they''ll send you bitcoin.

Don't worry site already take the deal amount from the seller and release when you confirm it. Just check seller feedback score that's it.

Closing this thread for temporary, Those who interested in invest on that site please wait few days. The withdrawal process no longer working.

Some said it because of the new feature debit card they launch so we should wait for few days.
Some said site scammed everyone of us.

If site not back then i will move this thread to other suitable board with edited main post.

Updates: Site is back and they apologized but withdrawal is still not working. I think they disable it because of Bitcoin downfall. If they keep it for 2-3 days then we all consider it as scam.

[Updates]
The two admins came out and said the tele group was hacked and deleted. In reaction they froze all transactions to ensure their site was secure and nothing compromised. Please learn to be patient.

All investor worldwidely reporty against this company. It's based on Ukraine but registered in Australia. Let's see if they won't make withdrawal enabled again or announce something about it before 20th of July then we all consider it as exit scam.
Best Regards
Support Team of Post4VPS.

Terminal
Thanks to VirMach for Sponsorship and Thanks Post4VPS for providing me a great VPS: 9

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Play & Earn Bitcoin | Chopcoin.io Review arsalahmed786 11 827 06-06-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Melvin