Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free node.js/PHP/Python hosting
I've been using this hosting recently and it's really good, it gives you 256mb of RAM to start. You have to make changes in the code in every week to keep the hosting alive, so that's that. It's provided by IBM. (doesn't require ID, creditcard, and isn't a trial)
https://cloud.ibm.com
Planning to make a tutorial on how to set it up for node.js. Also, I think there is more than node.js/PHP and Python, pretty sure that there is support for Java and C# but haven't tried that out yet.
(08-12-2019, 10:22 AM)kbartek Wrote:  I've been using this hosting recently and it's really good, it gives you 256mb of RAM to start. You have to make changes in the code in every week to keep the hosting alive, so that's that. It's provided by IBM. (doesn't require ID, creditcard, and isn't a trial)
https://cloud.ibm.com
Planning to make a tutorial on how to set it up for node.js. Also, I think there is more than node.js/PHP and Python, pretty sure that there is support for Java and C# but haven't tried that out yet.
256mb is very small espescially if you put mysql pn it , my 512mb vps recently get extremely laggy because mysql eat all the ram . And that is on low traffic site . For the bigger traffic one my vps 5 even lag a bit but the problem get away when the traffic gone

For personal testing with code that isnt computationally expensive it is enough . And it is great they gave it free . Better than nothing
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I prefer service from glitch.me
Because of their service I can use to host my Discord Bot
[Image: 223760]
Study for the last semester of 2019!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL Pacific Spirit 90 6,310 2 hours ago
Last Post: fChk
  Free Domains/Sub-Domains Providers list TrK 56 27,953 08-20-2019, 10:22 AM
Last Post: sohamb03
  free webhosting perryoo11 28 1,264 08-11-2019, 12:03 PM
  Unlimited Free Web Hosting sohamb03 0 232 08-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Smile Free control panel | aaPanel aaPanelJose 17 1,308 07-18-2019, 10:13 PM
Last Post: deanhills