Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Poll: Which browser do you use often - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Geek World (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Geek-World)
+--- Forum: Software (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Software)
+--- Thread: Poll: Which browser do you use often (/Thread-Poll-Which-browser-do-you-use-often)

Pages: 1 2 3

Poll: Which browser do you use often - adathu - 01-20-2017

I want to know which browser you use much often. I, use chrome. Because it loads very fast even in slow loading pages.

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - Han105 - 01-20-2017

(01-20-2017, 11:30 AM)adathu Wrote: I want to know which browser you use much often. I, use chrome. Because it loads very fast even in slow loading pages.

actually, i use some browsers such as google chrome, firefox, and edge... but it's depend on how you use it... i always use firefox because the add-ons/plugins that supported well for my web programming.. and for debugging/finding bugs etc...

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - adathu - 01-20-2017

(01-20-2017, 11:43 AM)Han105 Wrote: actually, i use some browsers such as google chrome, firefox, and edge... but it's depend on how you use it... i always use firefox because the add-ons/plugins that supported well for my web programming.. and for debugging/finding bugs etc...

Yes , I too use many browsers. But generally, I use chrome as it is already familiar to me.. I have been using it since 2012. I downloaded Google Chrome when I was irritated by internet explorer. You should probably know why I hate Internet Explorer.

Then , I became familiar with Chrome. But After, Chrome stopped supporting Flash Games, I used firefox.

Then, I switched back to chrome, when I heard of a extension called GameLoad. But When I started using it, I was not enough familiar with that, but then after some time, I got familiar with gameload.

But, Chrome does not support pause and resume downloads after session close. So, I switched again to firefox. Then I downloaded a Download manager and again switched back to chrome. 

huh,  Wink

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - kubanek_kuba - 01-21-2017

I was using Firefox for a long time, I had it on almost all devices. Few months I needed extension for Steam but I couldn't find it for Firefox so I changed my browser to Chrome and now I'm using it everyday.

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - Dudi - 01-21-2017

I use Google Chrome most often, but sometimes I still use Firefox.

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - kek - 01-21-2017

I use Mozilla Firefox often, but sometimes I use Google Chrome, in my opinion, both are good browsers.

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - Anik - 01-21-2017

Before my favourite browser was Mozilla Firefox. But now-a-days I use Maxthon. It is better than Mozilla.

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - Hero^ - 01-21-2017

I like Google Chrome.Before Google Chrome i was using Mozila Firefox.
My Vote: Google Chrome

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - youssefbasha - 01-21-2017

Chrome Is my best Smile Long Life Chrome Heart ... I just only use chrome on mobile and PC Smile

RE: Poll: Which browser do you use often - TrK - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 04:30 PM)Liam_ Wrote: Long Live Google Chrome Heart , Firefox & other uses much cpu than chrome 

Huh, firefox is one of the most lightweight browsers it uses hardly about 220mb ram(with ublock origin and 3 more extensions) i am personally using it.