Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
[Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: VPS Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Tutorials (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Tutorials)
+--- Thread: [Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google (/Thread-Tutorial-Anti-Hack-How-to-turn-2-step-verification-on-Google)

[Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - Hero^ - 03-27-2017

Hello,
           Today i am going to show you how to make your account more secure.Google provide 2-step verification system.I will teach you how to switch on 2-step verification system.
Lets Start
1st: Login into your Google Account.
[Image: mwiLAtB.png]

2nd: After login, Click your IMG at the Top of left corner and Click “My Account
[Image: VWw9ATc.png]
3rd: Google will redirect to a new page, On the page click the button “Signing in to google”
[Image: LFAU3zX.png]
4th: Google will confirm first, so you have to re-enter your password.After this Page will be redirect you to a new page.At the page Click Button “2-step Verification”
[Image: Ft7J85Rg.png]
5th: At this page Google will show you information about The Two-Step Verification.After reading the information Click button “Get Started”
[Image: edtVMIIg.png]
6th: Now enter your information, Mobile Number etc.. In 1st: Type your mobile number, 2nd: Select your choice Text-Message or Phone Call and Click button “Try It”
[Image: qbe0Jtrg.png]
7th: You will receive a phone call or a Text message on your given mobile number.At next page type the code which is sent to you on your mobile number and Click button ” next ”
[Image: sooJ5b0g.png]
8th: When you will click “Next” A new page will appear which show you that everything is working now if you want to turn on 2-step verification Click the button “Turn On”
[Image: m05TKWyg.png]

Here your works done. Now every time you login you need to confirm your phone number first.
Thanks for reading
Regards
RizwaN

RE: [Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - humanpuff69 - 04-28-2017

there are no system that is safe from hacking
so technically there are no anti-hack

for example recently telkomsel (most popular carrier in my country) website is hacked / defaced

RE: [Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - YOuNeS_Dz - 04-29-2017

eeeeh ?
anti hack ? gonna try it :v thanks for tutorial Smile

RE: [Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - Decent12 - 04-29-2017

Thats not Possible If hackers want they can hack anything while you have high security.
Off-Topic: @Dynamo OP is Banned why you dont close this Thread To prevent future Replies

RE: [Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - perry - 04-29-2017

Actually the best way to protect against hacker is pull that rj45 connector

RE: [Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - humanpuff69 - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 09:43 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Actually the best way to protect against hacker is pull that rj45 connector

that isnt enough if you are using a wifi . the best way to protect against hacker is to not using your computing device (computer,laptop,mobile,tablet) at all

RE: [Tutorial]Anti-Hack How to turn 2-step verification on Google - perry - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 10:43 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: that isnt enough if you are using a wifi . the best way to protect against hacker is to not using your computing device (computer,laptop,mobile,tablet) at all

Don't take my joke literally.