Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Cobalt Server Panel - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: VPS Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Discussion)
+--- Forum: VPS Support (https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Support)
+--- Thread: Cobalt Server Panel (/Thread-Cobalt-Server-Panel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - xdude - 12-23-2015

well I redid the vps. Just made one vm using all resources. Now it's bit better. But I think my slow connection problem is because distance between server and my location or something.

Is there anyway to access this vps from my other vps ? It has Windows 2012 too. I wonder if it has Remote Desktop connection function.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Dynamo - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 06:29 PM)xdude Wrote: well I redid the vps. Just made one vm using all resources. Now it's bit better. But I think my slow connection problem is because distance between server and my location or something.

Is there anyway to access this vps from my other vps ? It has Windows 2012 too. I wonder if it has Remote Desktop connection function.

You wants to use Remote Desktop connection from you other vps to connect to your VPS 5 ?

well you can do that as there are no restriction , you can connect to your VPS through many IPs.

and if your other VPS don't have Remote Desktop Connection installed then can manually install it and use.

I guess i answered what you were asking,but if its not what you want then can can post again.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Unixfy - 12-25-2015

I cannot reach any of my CobaltHost VPSs except via NoVNC, everything else results in a Timed Out error.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Dynamo - 12-26-2015

Its because No-VNC is directly Connected to the VPS (from the Boot)
and seems the "SSH" service haven't lunched in your VPS.That's why Putty can't able to connect.

(12-25-2015, 08:57 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: I cannot reach any of my CobaltHost VPSs except via NoVNC, everything else results in a Timed Out error.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - RickB - 01-06-2016

The Console doesn't work. console.php doesn't redirect to cloudatcost's console anymore

About the console: is that VNC just open for anyone who has that link? Isn't that a bit insecure?

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Mr.Monkey - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 08:21 AM)RickB Wrote: The Console doesn't work. console.php doesn't redirect to cloudatcost's console anymore

About the console: is that VNC just open for anyone who has that link? Isn't that a bit insecure?

I still have console in my VM. Loads up perfectly, though it disconnects alot more than it used to.

And about the VNC link, I'd assume they would need to find the servername and the hostname. The VNC is hosted at a dedicated node at C@C that has a internal network to it. Though, if you look closely you can see the use of 'sshkeys' and 'sha1hash'es in the URL.... that never change.

So, yea, just steal it, but I have a hunch that the 'sshkeys' and 'sha1hashes' and the same for all VMs

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - RickB - 01-07-2016

I guess you are right. There's no other way to show without authentication.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - xdude - 01-14-2016

Anyone here using VPS5 from CobaltHost ? I have used it without a problem first 2 months but since like since November it's so slow and giving all kinds of problems. I'm using Windows 7. (tried to use Windows 2012 but couldn't do anything too slow)

01) slow connectivity. First I thought distance between places but even when I asked someone to try from Europe it's same.

02) system time reset to 2011 in every couple of days. I have been doing it once in couple of days for like a month.

03. Even when not using RAM usage is 1.69GB. When I restart it goes down to 600MB but the moment I open a program it goes back to 1.69 and even when close everything RAM usage stays same. This makes near impossible to use the VPS because when you start a program you have to wait for a while in between every action. Like take like 4-5 minutes to open firefox and then have to wait another 4-5 before I can type anything then another few minutes before click it etc. You can forget about opening 2 programs same time.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - RickB - 01-14-2016

Same. I however think the problem is CloudAtCost. Since cobalt resells their servers

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Mr.Monkey - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 10:40 AM)RickB Wrote: Same. I however think the problem is CloudAtCost. Since cobalt resells their servers

They started to rely on vps-hosting.ca, which is same yet different than C@C. I'd say C@C nodes run better than those from .ca