Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Cobalt Server Panel - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: VPS Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Discussion)
+--- Forum: VPS Support (https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Support)
+--- Thread: Cobalt Server Panel (/Thread-Cobalt-Server-Panel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Unixfy - 01-15-2016

Well NOW it seems that my VPS WON'T DEPLOY!!!!. It's been stuck at Status: Deploying for 3 DAYS STRAIGHT! I am HIGHLY disappointed with this VPS.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - xdude - 01-18-2016

Now my vps hasn't working for days. Their panels says it's "Powered On" but can't access through RDP or console. Their vps used to be really good at begin like in last October.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Dynamo - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 05:07 AM)xdude Wrote: Now my vps hasn't working for days. Their panels says it's "Powered On" but can't access through RDP or console. Their vps used to be really good at begin like in last October.

suggestion: you can reinstall the VM as some time we get a VPS from Datacenter which have nice net speed but some times we get bad one too (i had seen this problem in VPS 3 and VPS 6 too and VPS 5 is pretty much similar to them.)

Do you mean they send users to random nodes from different locations ? I guess it's worth giving a try since nothing to loose now.

(01-18-2016, 12:40 PM)xdude Wrote: Do you mean they send users to random nodes from different locations ? I guess it's worth giving a try since nothing to loose now.

not from different locations but in same location. i had got messages that they are buying some new datacenters and hardware from same locations..

Now I have the same problem karatekidmonkey having. It has been saying "Deploying" for hours. I wonder if it's same for VPS3 too.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Unixfy - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 02:45 PM)xdude Wrote: Now I have the same problem karatekidmonkey having. It has been saying "Deploying" for hours.  I wonder if it's same for VPS3 too.

I don't think that it would be the same for VPS 3, there aren't many people screaming about it.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - Mr.Monkey - 01-18-2016

Don't even bother with them, they changed focused and primarily wanted to crater to the TE business. He rather replies eagerly to his TE node questions than those for his VM.

I can't deploy, I can't enter/VNC my VPS, I can't ping my VPS, and I can't even load the panel sometimes.

Worse of all, I PAYED FOR MINE.

I should chargeback, but I won't know that I have to tell 'CobaltHost if my PP payment has been recieved' making me believe he has conflicts with PP now.

I just got to Know From CobaltHost that there DC-2 is facing some problem at this moment.
So if xdude,you have Deployed your VM from DC-2 then you should try DC-1.

RE: Cobalt Server Panel - xdude - 01-19-2016

That didn't work either it's been keep saying "Sorry there currently is a development backlog!" for half day now, whatever that means. Also now they only have DC-1 option.