Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
EID SAEED - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Offtopic)
+--- Thread: EID SAEED (/Thread-EID-SAEED)

Pages: 1 2

EID SAEED - sagher - 06-13-2018

Hello everyone.
This thread is specially belong to Muslims.
How many here who celebrate the holy event of EID and how much you prepared and sopping for EID?
are you all done or wait for the last light ?

RE: EID SAEED - arsalahmed786 - 06-13-2018

Eid Mubarak to everyone, This year it not happy eid for us because this ramadan my aunt(Mother's sister) passed away this Ramadan Rest in peace.

secondly my brother's bank account was blocked he connect them but they don't provide another cc card idk what the exact problem but it will be deliver after 2 week that mean we can't shopping for this EID.

anyway, My wish and prayer with all of you guys EID Mubarak.

RE: EID SAEED - chanalku91 - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 03:31 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Eid Mubarak to everyone, This year it not happy eid for us because this ramadan my aunt(Mother's sister) passed away this Ramadan Rest in peace.

secondly my brother's bank account was blocked he connect them but they don't provide another cc card idk what the exact problem but it will be deliver after 2 week that mean we can't shopping for this EID.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
Also grieving over the death of the deceased

RE: EID SAEED - youssefbasha - 06-13-2018

Happy eid to all of you guys, best wished from me Smile
Regards
Youssefbasha

RE: EID SAEED - sagher - 06-14-2018

(06-13-2018, 03:31 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Eid Mubarak to everyone, This year it not happy eid for us because this ramadan my aunt(Mother's sister) passed away this Ramadan Rest in peace.

Oh..! SAD. May ALLAH forgive your aunt and rest her soul in peace. and all of you strength to bear it. also i pray for your brother for best wishes to resolve his problem as soon as possible.

RE: EID SAEED - Khadeer143 - 06-18-2018

Happy eid to all and every dreams comes true and all have a healthy life

RE: EID SAEED - YOuNeS_Dz - 06-18-2018

Happy eid, and eid mobarak to everyone
wishing you a great day.. Smile

RE: EID SAEED - humanpuff69 - 06-20-2018

happy eid all . sorry for late i busy lately but luckily i finally have time to visit this forum

RE: EID SAEED - sagher - 06-23-2018

So EID is gone. and work days are started. so now explain about your EID days. how you all spend it. and how many friends offer eid prayers. as i know mostly guys not wake-up for it.

RE: EID SAEED - arsalahmed786 - 06-24-2018

EID prayer => PC => Eat => Sleep => Repeat Tongue

i mean i didn't go anywhere this eid nor relative's house this year just boring 3 days then back on out routine.

nothing new and special on my Eid what about others?