Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: General (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there (/Thread-Cryptocurrency-BitCoins-and-whatever-coins-out-there)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - xdude - 11-09-2018

First, I have to admit I know very little about Cryptocurrency apart from every basic stuff. I have never had much interest in those from the time those were first launched in 2008 or something. I didn't trust the whole thing. But now after 10 years I think I have to say these currencies but hold the future. Internet had become a globe house hold thing and in 10-20 years probably over 75% of world popular will be daily using Internet and they will need a better and easier currency than those hard currency we have today.
There is this guy from USA whom I have known for nearly 20 years. A tech geek who doesn't have a much of real social life. He was keep telling me to buy Bitcoins in 2008 or 2009 but I thought it wouldn't work. Well it didn't for a while and even my friend gave up. Recently he found one of his old laptops which he used for mining those days. I was told he found 112 BitCoins there in a forgotten Vault. I don't understand the whole thing except he has found some serious money.
Anyway I created this topic so we can talk about these Cryptocurrencies and learn little bit more about those form those who already using these or do it as an investment.  Smile

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - arsalahmed786 - 11-09-2018

First of all, congratulation to your friend he became rich Big Grin i'm also unexperienced at Cryptocurrency even i'm using a JSECoin on my PiratesHosting forum to mine it a new Cryptocurrency you can read about here I'm just waiting to reach 1.5K amount so i can give a try on trading and i don't even know how to covert JSEcoin into other currency or for trade/withdraw.

All i can understand is every cryptocurrency and even normal currency value depend on the people, The more people invest on it then it value will be increased.

I'm also expecting a good reply for a expert so you and i both can understand about the cryptocurrencies.

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - xdude - 11-10-2018

I think he's extremely lucky. He was having serious financial problems and about to loose it house. He found this old laptop while looking for stuff which can sell. I wish I had done bit of mining those days. I hear about new types of coins everyday so I don't know which one would work like bit coins. Fortunately Youtube has lots of very informative videos about the subject. Funny thing is these days I use Youtube more often than Google search when I want something.

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - tryp4vps - 11-16-2018

@xdude

Wow, 112 BTC means quite a lot. Your friend was really lucky.

By the way, I also like cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

Because Bitcoin is not controlled by a central bank or any government. And it also has a fixed supply.

Bitcoin works like an an "intangible" asset that can be easily transferred without needing any third party. It is
quite a revolutionary change in transaction handling when you compare it with traditional banking system.

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - xdude - 11-16-2018

Yes he was lucky to sell those for more than half a million usd. But he had some serious debits plus a huge mortgage. There wasn't lot left once he sorted out all of this financial problems. But at least now he is a free man without any debit.

Bitcoins can be very volatile investment. Market crash quite often just like it goes up. I think we are too late to invest in BitCoins but there are few other promising Cryptocurrencies emerging.

It seems we don't have many who has an interest in Cryptocurrency. Smile

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - Dynamo - 11-16-2018

By The Way,
Looks like there Value gone down by around 12% from around 6500 to 5500 USD which is indeed lowest value as compared to 2018 whole year's value.

But who knows, when it rise again back to 6000 to 7000 USD Again Wink

These are just some magical numbers which can affect us significantly

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - TrK - 11-16-2018

I confess here that i was bit outrageous when bitcoin first came the value was not that great and it wasn't worth the time and hardware back then but now its value is like hell why didn't i took that serious, if i am right then i happened to have to have around 4 or 5 bitcoins on a wallet(honestly i dodn't even remember the name or address not even the email i used) but there was not that much buyers to buy bitcoins so i just left them behind and i desperately tried to find that wallet in 2017 but i failed miserably. Ah well i earned them with mining on my friends computers(kinda cheat them to do it) so no worries XD damn KARMA.

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - xdude - 11-16-2018

Well I thought same on those days. It didn't seems to have any future and using computer resources didn't look worth it. Value was lot less than a usd so I didn't think it would gain anything. I think underworld payments played a big role in BitCoins sudden increase of fame. Now some African countries use these coins more than their own local currency.

I found several other coin prices as below,

Marker : $562
Bitcoin Cash : $348
ETH : $178
Dash : $138
Zcash : $109
Neo : $18
Binance Coin : $8

Nothing even close to BitCoins but some of these seems to gaining value.

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - TrK - 11-17-2018

Never thought ETH and dash were gaining popularity although bitcoin cash is popular but i honestly never heard of marker(i am not too much familiar with underworld currencies and exchange) but still Gold Holds the superior Value Wink kinda love to have a gold mine instead of a bitcoin mine XD honestly who doesn't want?.

RE: Cryptocurrency : BitCoins and whatever coins out there - rudra - 11-17-2018

i wonder if anyone invested heavily in it in the early days and got super rich. that would be a big gamble i know. but there are lots of gamblers around us. haha

i really never paid much attention to it when it was starting. except reading about blockchain and satoshi. i really hope someday they find out the girl or guy behind it. the anonymous person who started this blockchain fest. lol