Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
[CLOSED] 41st Giveaway - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Site Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Site-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Announcements)
+---- Forum: VPS Giveaways (https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Giveaways)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] 41st Giveaway (/Thread-Closed-41st-Giveaway)

Pages: 1 2 3

41st Giveaway - deanhills - 02-01-2019

15 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 6
  • 2x VPS 7
  • 1x VPS 9 (Location: Dallas)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 2x VPS 13 (one - Singapore & other - Australia located)
  • 1x VPS 14
The winners will be decided as soon as possible and the giveaway remain open until the 7th February (Thursday).

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,7,9,10,11,13,14 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since the author was unable to get that info from users' past posts).

NOTE:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the provider (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • For VPS Plans belonging to @HostDoc (VPS 13 & 14), users have to verify their personal details by providing a photo ID which has the same name, address & phone number as mentioned in your VPS request thread.  You can either post this directly at your VPS request thread or PM the giveaway manager your ID Card as a proof. We will remove the ID card from our database once it has been verified. If you have any other way of proofing your details legitimately please let us know.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.

RE: 41st Giveaway - xdude - 02-01-2019

7 VPS have 1GB or more RAM. Not a big fan of VPS9 which has 8GB RAM and HostDoc servers need too many verification so part from that There VPS6 which is a KVM with 2GB RAM. Sounds promising. I wonder if Windows Trail versions are allowed there. VPS7 looks quite nice to run a web server. Good Luck everyone !

Also congrats on the first give away @deanhills Running. I think from now on give aways will happen in timely matter. Smile

RE: 41st Giveaway - arsalahmed786 - 02-01-2019

Seems like @deanhills waiting for 1st February to do his first giveaway Tongue but yeah another month another great giveaway hope this month people grab what they've waited for.

RE: 41st Giveaway - Rehan - 02-01-2019

Haha. I am very happy today after reading the thread. @deanhills was so excited for his first giveaway management.I can feel his happiness.
A huge giveaway. Good start @deanhills Tongue best of luck with your work.
Best of Lucks those who are applying for these awesome vps's ( including me) .

RE: 41st Giveaway - deanhills - 02-01-2019

(02-01-2019, 10:15 AM)Rehan Wrote: Haha. I am very happy today after reading the thread. @deanhills was so excited for his first giveaway management.I can feel his happiness.
A huge giveaway. Good start @deanhills Tongue  best of luck with your work.
Best of Lucks those who are applying for these awesome vps's ( including me) .

Thanks very much @Rehan. You summed it up good, I am VERY excited. Just one thing though, and I'm not just saying it because I'm supposed to be saying it, it is exactly true. @Dynamo has been training me in the minutest of details and given me his 100% support. I've been around Forums for about 10 years, and in my experience the Forums that are successful are the ones where the owners are 100% invested and present, such as Dynamo is at post4vps.com. None of what I do here is deanhills only, we're part of a team. The Admin and Staff of post4vps are totally supportive of one another under the leadership of Dynamo (hopefully I can earn their trust and confidence as part of the team).

My main objective here is in task management to see whether we can streamline the tasks of the Giveaway Manager so it takes less time to run the Giveaways. Technically the Giveaway Managers before me are much more advanced than I am, however I do have experience with administration and hope to make my contribution in that area. Other objective is to learn more about VPSs and the shortest route to setting a VPS up and managing it. I'm always happy when I'm learning something new and reading a quality post. Cool

RE: 41st Giveaway - tryp4vps - 02-01-2019

Congrats @deanhills for running your first giveaway here.

And it is nice to see this giveaway happens at the very beginning of the month, and there are substantial amount of VPSes available.

I think VPS 9 is still the best one for this round. But if possible, I hope @HostDoc can consider relaxing the ID verification requirement for Post4VPS members.

RE: 41st Giveaway - deanhills - 02-02-2019

(02-01-2019, 04:01 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: [...] ... I hope @HostDoc can consider relaxing the ID verification requirement for Post4VPS members.
Agreed. Wonder whether it would be possible to get a concession like that, but I doubt it - as I'm almost certain @Dynamo would have fought for that knowing it would not be popular with the community.

RE: 41st Giveaway - sagher - 02-02-2019

15 VPS's. again a great VPS in second month or 2019. great to see again VPS-9. too much choices of great vps's.

RE: 41st Giveaway - humanpuff69 - 02-03-2019

(02-01-2019, 04:01 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Congrats @deanhills for running your first giveaway here.

And it is nice to see this giveaway happens at the very beginning of the month, and there are substantial amount of VPSes available.

I think VPS 9 is still the best one for this round. But if possible, I hope @HostDoc can consider relaxing the ID verification requirement for Post4VPS members.

i used to want hostdoc vps bcause of singapore location and i win it but unfortunately because of the id requirement i reject and still keep my vps 9 . Hopefully they can relax the requirement , if they remove the requirement i will probably try their vps

RE: 41st Giveaway - Littlemaster - 02-04-2019

Good to see you start with a huge giveaway, congratulations.
VPS 9 by Virmach is very attractive considering the bandwidth, ssd storage, ram etc. But it lacks a control panel, may be difficult for some users to handle, my Hostdare vps also lacks a cp, but I am handling it well, not much downtime.