Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Make money every single qualified member you refer - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: Make Money (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Make-Money)
+--- Thread: Make money every single qualified member you refer (/Thread-Make-money-every-single-qualified-member-you-refer)

Pages: 1 2

Make money every single qualified member you refer - arsalahmed786 - 03-16-2019

Greetings, it's been while since i last post about Chopcoin.io Review on this "Make Money" section which was suggested by someone from our community i was also agree with his/her idea, sorry i don't remember the person.

Now i bring another site where you can earn money by referring a qualified member. They pay 1$ for each qualified member you referred.

Note, Before we begin the discussion I'd like to tell 2 major points.
1. I haven't test it yet but i'm posting because i personally asked alot of people and they give positive review about it but still we can't say it's legit or scam.
2. They don't pay for every people refer, they only pay for qualified members, Qualified members exampled below.

What is Qualified Member? is member from tier 1 countries such as US,Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand etc.
People i asked about this site review they said if you referring anyone else ask them to use US VPN.

More you will know about it after you watched their videos. The site have 5 steps (videos) but all you need refer qualified members (AFAIK)

Here is the site URL: 
Click Here (ref link)
non-ref link

I'd like to mention again i haven't test the site personally yet, I will test. He (founder) said in the video if you don't know marketing then Step 4 specially for you. so maybe there is another way to earn on step 4.

Quote:
Terms & Conditions
1. You earn USD $1.00 for every Qualified Member that you refer.

2. A Qualified Member is a referral who:

Resides in either: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
Uses a real email address (e.g. no fake emails or disposable emails)
Confirms their account
Actually uses their account/membership
Passes our spam/scam filter
3. You get paid once per week on Thursday (AEST/Sydney Time)

4. Minimum payout is $20.

5. You do not get paid for: spam leads, bot leads, fake leads, disposable email leads or signing up under your own referral link.

Good luck everyone, if anyone else success let's us know your review. Remember this i know we've to attach proof to post here in "Make Money" section but i'm posting after discussed more then 10 people about this site.

Let us know your review so we can decide. I'm saying again this thread without review and proof.

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - tryp4vps - 03-17-2019

Great, it seems you have found another way making money online.

But I am afraid you better post your own review first.

Without that review, I think it is not easy to convince people signing up.

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - youssefbasha - 03-17-2019

What is the use of this site?
Also people can use VPN to register XD

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - arsalahmed786 - 03-17-2019

(03-17-2019, 01:40 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Great, it seems you have found another way making money online.

But I am afraid you better post your own review first.

Without that review, I think it is not easy to convince people signing up.

it's hard, minimum withdrawal is 20$ which is easy if all referral were paid. but we only receive 1$ for qualified members.

(03-17-2019, 01:59 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: What is the use of this site?
Also people can use VPN to register XD

Yeah tell your referrals that use VPN.

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - xdude - 03-17-2019

I did check bit more details about this system. Creator has used a good eye candy marketing plan. But more I read about it more it sounds like a Ponzi scheme. It has free membership then pro membership with 32 usd monthly and VIP membership which cost you 750 usd. And what do you get under VIP membership ? Its a training to get more traffic to earn those $1 commissions. Reminds me my PTC days. I check domain details and its all hidden. That's not a good sign either. So far couldn't found anyone who got paid Some claim to get paid 1000's and has no real proof at all. but seems they just want others to join as referrals.

Plus they want real emails from users of tier 1 countries. A Great way to create a good mailing site with little cost. Coz people going to spam it with VPNs but at least they will collect 40% legit mails.

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - sagher - 03-18-2019

Referral system and invite friends etc is just boring specially for me. because i am not too social. and i am try many of sites like this. i have a one where you get gems not only with invite friends but also done with sharing videos and pictures too. and many many ways to get gems. gems convert into BTC's and you can easily convert it into $USD and withdraw it. Soon i ll make a tread for that. Hope you like.

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - chanalku91 - 03-18-2019

Hmm Tuyul Indonesia Technique Can be applied here Wkwkwkwkwkwk
Is this only necessary to make referrals to people and by registering can get a reward?

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - arsalahmed786 - 03-18-2019

@xdude yeah i agree with you but we can't say unless we test it.
@sagher exactly, if you and other people agree so we can test only on 1 account no matter it's mine or yours. if we focus on 1 account then it easiler to gain 20$ to test then if it worked so at least we know it's legit then people keep doing this on their own accounts.

@chanalku91 if you are bad at marketing, can't get a single referral so step 4 is specially for you. I haven't watch step 4 video yet but he said in step 1's video that people can do some little task in step 4 to earn money.

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - Khadeer143 - 03-26-2019

this is the review you were talking about im also gonna check this and earn some moneys hope they are not scammers and dont lie us usually many
referral sites ,links i really dont trust these sites or links after we invite members they will never give use money and they will never reply our report or feedback about referral members amount !

RE: Make money every single qualified member you refer - arsalahmed786 - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 05:49 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: this is the review you were talking about im also gonna check this and earn some moneys hope they are not scammers and dont lie us usually many
referral sites ,links i really dont trust these sites or links after we invite members they will never give use money and they will never reply our report or feedback about referral members amount !

Exactly, site is untested by myself, I'm testing it but it's hard to get qualified referral cause i don't know anyone else from US/UK etc. But still i share because alot of good reviews.