Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: General (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? (/Thread-Your-fastest-mobile-network-speedtest)

Pages: 1 2 3

Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - Pacific Spirit - 12-21-2019

I had something of hmm today, which is a nice topic to talk about. I came up with the idea to find out how high your fastest 3G, 4G, 4G + or (where possible) 5G connection to share. Below I show you a small option how you do it.

How do I share it ?:
1.) Go to your speed test app or on a website.
2.) Run a speed test of your 3, 4 or 5G (Check if you are on your mobile network, so NO WIFI.
3.) After you have done the test, copy the link with your test and paste it as an image in your thread with the rule and let me know if you are also satisfied and if you live in a city or town.
4.) What do you think should be an improvement on your results?
[Image: 3118584132.png]
My best test was at Monday 25 Feb. I'd like to see yours too. (I have a unlimited subscription at T-Mobile so I can do unlimited tests, if you have a data limit on it, do it at your own risk. A speedtest can take around 100 till 250MB taken.)

My test was made in Heerde.

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - humanpuff69 - 12-21-2019

the fastest that i get is 6 download and 10 upload on 4g+ connection . the speed isnt great but it is the best for my location because indonesian internet is really slow. I rarely use it mostly i use wifi instead

I attach the spedtest result

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - Honey - 12-21-2019

I currently don't have an internet mobile package, but speeds usually tend to be around 15-40 Mbps depending on my location(open areas I get more speed than more congested areas) I'll try to upload a speedtest asap

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - youssefbasha - 12-22-2019

I dont have a mobile data package now but i have an old speedtest
https://www.speedtest.net/android/4770884532.png
That was 3G

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - sagher - 12-23-2019

here we are still on G Network and Edge Network... and our 3G is not even reaches at 3.1Mbps. browsing is too bad. 4G is still suffer. too much cost and output is just like 3G and sometimes even not more then Edge.

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - Mashiro - 12-24-2019

Somehow the speedtest.net Android app won't let me share my results (always throws an error). So I'll just write it down.

Ping: 250ms
Jitter: 562ms
Download: 5.44 Mbps
Upload: 3.67 Mbps
Packet loss: 0%

That is the result of a test over LTE. It took quite long for it to start hence why the latency and jitter is probably so extremely high. Also the upload test started off with 0.00 Mbps until it reach around 3 Mbps + in the middle until the end of the test.

In the EU and in Europe Germany is one of the worst countries in terms of mobile Internet. It is very expensive here, mostly slow and coverage is also bad. Our direct neighbour countries like Austria, Swiss or even Poland have very cheap unlimited plans with great speeds and a much better coverage.

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - Honey - 12-24-2019

(12-24-2019, 12:05 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Somehow the speedtest.net Android app won't let me share my results (always throws an error). So I'll just write it down.

Ping: 250ms
Jitter: 562ms
Download: 5.44 Mbps
Upload: 3.67 Mbps
Packet loss: 0%

That is the result of a test over LTE. It took quite long for it to start hence why the latency and jitter is probably so extremely high. Also the upload test started off with 0.00 Mbps until it reach around 3 Mbps + in the middle until the end of the test.

In the EU and in Europe Germany is one of the worst countries in terms of mobile Internet. It is very expensive here, mostly slow and coverage is also bad. Our direct neighbour countries like Austria, Swiss or even Poland have very cheap unlimited plans with great speeds and a much better coverage.

Dang, for LTE those speeds suck, I expected somewhere around 50 Mbps atleast xD

Here in Pakistan we can get around 30-40 Mbps in most places and prices are not too high either

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - chanalku91 - 12-24-2019

I use an ISP from Hutchison Asia Telecom Group with a 4.5 LTE network!
I'm in Indonesia right now!
I use the Priority service from the Provider!
At least that's what I say!

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - GodLikeGill - 12-25-2019

Up: 3.4
Down: 9.6
Ping: 37
ISP: Airtel
Unfortunately my internet speed is just horrible infact my whole experience is upsetting with my ISP , i barely get to use internet in daylight sometimes.

RE: Your fastest mobile network speedtest? - fChk - 01-07-2020

My fastest mobile network speedtest?.. Ok!

The first thing I should say is that it varies a lot, depending on the network's congestion, the weather etc.. And, as I can switch between my ISP's available mobile network Tech (i.e. 3G-DCHSPA+ and 4G-LTE Band 20), I can always get the best option available when needed.

The fastests registered as of today are:

> On the 3G-DC-HSPA+ (Dual-Carrier High Speed Packet Access +):
Ping: 47 ms
Download: 25.15 Mbps
Upload: 4.61 Mbps

> On the 4G-LTE (Long-Term Evolution):
Ping: 25 ms
Download: 60.13 Mbps
Upload: 22.74 Mbps

Compared to what I used to have on my ADSL connection, especially on the Upload link, it's a x100 (upload) and x12 (download.)