Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
The Last Movie You Watched - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: Hobbies (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Hobbies)
+--- Thread: The Last Movie You Watched (/Thread-The-Last-Movie-You-Watched)

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - Honey - 05-14-2016

Batman v Superman xd It was a good experience watching a sci fi movie in 3d and surround speaker quality

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - Arkiven4 - 05-18-2016

I last watch a movie from marvel . Thats is Captain Amerika : Civil war . This film is interesting . Telling about war between the two sides Big Grin

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - KripTon - 05-21-2016

I watched some movies: A War, Triple 9, Deadpool, The Witch.

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - kubanek_kuba - 05-22-2016

Few days ago i watched deadpool and it was awesome. Do you know other good flims?

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - Vuluts - 05-31-2016

(05-22-2016, 09:21 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Few days ago i watched deadpool and it was awesome. Do you know other good flims?

You can preview this movies ~ Central Intelegence, Warcraft, Ride Along 2

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - Arkiven4 - 06-06-2016

(05-31-2016, 07:53 AM)Vuluts Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 09:21 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Few days ago i watched deadpool and it was awesome. Do you know other good flims?

Warcraft will be aired on the 10th of this month. tells about the battle Orcs and Human. almost the same as warcraft game. I can not wait to see it: D

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - Vuluts - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 04:23 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 07:53 AM)Vuluts Wrote:

Warcraft will be aired on the 10th of this month. tells about the battle Orcs and Human. almost the same as warcraft game. I can not wait to see it: D

Yup! and actually there are pirated copy floating in the web already but I'm waiting for a HD copy lol "don't have money to buy movie ticket"

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - Dudi - 06-06-2016

If you liked Deadpool, then I could suggest you the Ant Man. It was very funny.

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - xdude - 07-08-2016

I watched Superman VS Batman yesterday. Totally disappointed Half of the movie is about these 2 guys getting depressed. Then like 15 minutes they plot against each other and then there is like 5 minute fight between them. Finally they get ass kicked by another monster till end of the movie for like 15 minutes.

RE: The Last Movie You Watched - Nova - 10-05-2016

i watched The nice guy movie. Not a bad movie but not too much excitement either. if you have nothing else to watch then its good. you wont feel like you wasted time.