Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Fancy back-linlk tags - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Site Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Site-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Feedback (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Suggestions-and-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Fancy back-linlk tags (/Thread-Fancy-back-linlk-tags)

Pages: 1 2

Fancy back-linlk tags - LightDestory - 04-03-2020

As the titles says, it would be nice if Post4VPS could create fancy back-link tags for its own website and its sponsors that we could embed on our services hosted inside the sponsored VPS.
Why?
Well, right now the back-links are likely done with a simple html link element, but to get better visibility it could be a fancy banner or something like that. I mean, if we get this website to get more views we will get a bigger community and it will be more fun Smile
I am not a graphical designer nor I have any good artistic skill, so I am unfortunately unable to provide any sample. 

So, if you got good designer skills, show us what you can do!

Just a little note: to be able to use the banner on a better way it is recommended, but not mandatory, to create vectorial images instead of raster ones.

RE: Fancy back-linlk tags - Melvin - 04-03-2020

awesome idea it will be great for our new vps holders it help them a lot and everyone will benefit from it. banners code logos code anything to get this easier for us.
supported

RE: Fancy back-linlk tags - deanhills - 04-04-2020

Great idea @LightDestory Cool Maybe we could ask @Dynamo if it is doable and feasible. I for one would like to put it up wherever I can on my blogs.

RE: Fancy back-linlk tags - tiwil - 04-04-2020

Like how Hosting and other services do for referral link banner? I agree with that!
That's an eye catching banner, but please please allow us to choose either banner or just a simple link, that will be helpful since I don't feel OK to such referral link in my website. No offense guys :p.

(04-03-2020, 09:19 PM)LightDestory Wrote: As the titles says, it would be nice if Post4VPS could create fancy back-link tags for its own website and its sponsors that we could embed on our services hosted inside the sponsored VPS.
Why?
Well, right now the back-links are likely done with a simple html link element, but to get better visibility it could be a fancy banner or something like that. I mean, if we get this website to get more views we will get a bigger community and it will be more fun Smile
I am not a graphical designer nor I have any good artistic skill, so I am unfortunately unable to provide any sample. 

Just a little note: to be able to use the banner on a better way it is recommended, but not mandatory, to create vectorial images instead of raster ones.

@LightDestory I discussed this with @Dynamo. Is this what you had in mind?
[Image: 3WbjC8H.png]

@tiwil It is as you wish. Simple referral link or banner link.

RE: Fancy back-linlk tags - LightDestory - 04-04-2020

(04-04-2020, 10:31 PM)deanhills Wrote: @LightDestory  I discussed this with @Dynamo.  Is this what you had in mind?
[Image: 3WbjC8H.png]

@tiwil  It is as you wish.  Simple referral link or banner link.

That's is exactly what I thought. It is perfect, but we need more variants or something like with no background because it is hard to integrate a blue background on every theme Smile

(04-04-2020, 10:45 PM)LightDestory Wrote: That's is exactly what I thought. It is perfect, but we need more variants or something like with no background because it is hard to integrate a blue background on every theme Smile

OK @LightDestory Will ask Dynamo if there are more variants.

RE: Fancy back-linlk tags - tryp4vps - 04-05-2020

Nice suggestion. It should be useful to help promote this forum as well as the sponsors websites. Smile

Just make it optional in case some members may not like it. That will be fine.

RE: Fancy back-linlk tags - ikk157 - 04-05-2020

(04-03-2020, 09:19 PM)LightDestory Wrote: As the titles says, it would be nice if Post4VPS could create fancy back-link tags for its own website and its sponsors that we could embed on our services hosted inside the sponsored VPS.
Why?

Absolutely great idea! It would be amazing to have a bunch of ready made backlink tags. Will definitely save a lot of time... and is quite convenient to those of us who have zero experience in graphical designing.

It definitely sounds like a lot of work... but it could pay off. I’m saying this because the admins are trying their best to reduce the workload. I’ll leave it up to the admins to decide.

RE: Fancy back-linlk tags - deanhills - 04-05-2020

(04-04-2020, 10:45 PM)LightDestory Wrote: That's is exactly what I thought. It is perfect, but we need more variants or something like with no background because it is hard to integrate a blue background on every theme Smile

Hi @LightDestory. I asked @Dynamo, and he said he wouldn't mind if you or any of the other members created your own variants of the above logo. That way it would fit your Website the best. When you do, it would be nice if you could share the variants with us.