Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Offtopic)
+--- Thread: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan (/Thread-Wishing-you-a-Blessed-Ramdan)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - sagher - 04-20-2020

Salam to All my friends specially Muslim friends

I wish you all a upcoming blessed holly month of Ramdan. It's so hard to fulfill our prayers due to COVID-19 but i wish with the blessings of this holly month may ALLAH remove and destroy this virus forever. i wish i am the first one who inform and blessings for you of this month.

Stay Home
Stay Safe

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - chanalku91 - 04-20-2020

May Allah open the way to repent and give his forgiveness to all humanity!

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - Sn1F3rt - 04-20-2020

Hey Guys!

To all my Muslim friends here, have a blessed month of Ramdan. May Allah bless you all and your family, and give humanity the power to overcome the COVID pandemic. Have a great month ahead.

Kind regards,

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - tryp4vps - 04-21-2020

Hello,

Just wish everyone, including Muslim people, will be all safe during this corona virus crisis.

This must be a very difficult time for everyone. But I am sure you guys will soon return back to normal days. Smile

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - OldMeister - 04-21-2020

wishing you a blessed ramdan too my friend! im not muslim by the way...

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - fChk - 04-21-2020

(04-20-2020, 11:21 AM)sagher Wrote: Salam to All my friends specially Muslim friends

I wish you all a upcoming blessed holly month of Ramdan. It's so hard to fulfill our prayers due to COVID-19 but i wish with the blessings of this holly month may ALLAH remove and destroy this virus forever. i wish i am the first one who inform and blessings for you of this month.

Stay Home
Stay Safe

Ramadan Mubarak, brother!....................................

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - Decent12 - 04-26-2020

Hey guys,
I wish you a very very Happy ramadan but stay home and stay safe ofc religious activities are important but at this moment you guys should avoid performing prayers at mosque as it does bring lot of risk of spreading corona virus.

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - sagher - 04-27-2020

All my friends Specially muslims please describe the situation of your areas in Ramadan. is everything ok or what kind of hurdles you face.
We are quit ok because government announced a relaxing hours during lockdown in Ramadan. so we go outside to buy food. and mostly stay at home and keep Praying most of the time. and i feel so blessed with it. because after a long long time i am in this situation to pray constantly. because no office. even work from home is suspended for unknown period.

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - humanpuff69 - 04-27-2020

(04-26-2020, 06:30 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Hey guys,
I wish you a very very Happy ramadan but stay home and stay safe ofc religious activities are important but at this moment you guys should avoid performing prayers at mosque as it does bring lot of risk of spreading corona virus.

most country and mosque already banned due to the virus . but you can still pray at home and try the religious activity using live streaming or video call to make sure that it is social distanced

some mosque already do live streaming

RE: Wishing you a Blessed Ramdan - Decent12 - 04-27-2020

(04-27-2020, 10:41 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: most country and mosque already banned due to the virus . but you can still pray at home and try the religious activity using live streaming or video call to make sure that it is social distanced

some mosque already do live streaming
Yeah, its banned in may countries but in our country they did not ban mosque because majority of people are muslims and some them are blind they would not have understood govt stance and started protests thats why our govt requested not to go but its not forced by govt