Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Site Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Site-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 (/Thread-Immediate-End-of-Hostlease-Sponsorship-VPS-16-17-and-18)

Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - deanhills - 05-20-2020

Post4vps.com regrets to inform its members and particularly VPS Holders of VPS 16, 17 and 18 that Hostlease has withdrawn its sponsorship because of a combination of technical and financial reasons.  Please note that the cessation of the VPSs is with immediate effect.

Pacific Spirit Wrote:Due to the difficult situation of the VPS and the many persistent problems that arise on the network and are simply not easy to solve and also because we receive little information from the DC to solve this, it seems to us a lost battle and therefore we are sorry to report this, but due to this situation, we have to end the sponsorship because the DC is not getting things in order. Our current customers also have to deal with this and receive a 3-month free for them. We do not know whether we will make a comeback to Post4VPS in the future. The adjacent network problem is a kind of financial problem for us. Thanks for the great time and I hope we will come back in sometime.

Kind Regards,
Jordy.

Since Hostlease VPS Holders have been unable to use their VPSs for a few days now because of the technical issues mentioned in Jordy's PM above, I've removed your names from the VPS Group so you don't have to make posts for hosting for this month.  Your names will be added back to the VPS post4host group as soon as you have successfully applied for a VPS during a future Giveaway.

Looks like post4vps now has a critical shortage of VPSs and competition will get tougher during the next Giveaways.

In the meanwhile, we would like to thank Jordy for trying his best to provide post4vps with VPSs as long as he possibly could. We appreciate that particularly the high spec VPS 16 came as a gift from his own personal pocket. His support of inquiries in the forum, and loyalty to post4vps are much appreciated. Wishing Jordy everything of the best for his future endeavours in a world that seems to have been turned completely upside down by Covid 19.

RE: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - tiwil - 05-20-2020

So sad to see people closing their business during this pandemic. I hope everything will be OK for each business owner especially @Pacific Spirit. It was a great time to have you on board with Post4VPS. I hope you can survive with this condition. Many thanks to you, Jordy!

RE: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - Khadeer143 - 05-20-2020

Its sad to see post4vps loosing sponsors day by day anyway we can't blame anyone for the loss all our sponsors did there best to post4vps due to this lock downs of corona many got losses in business so it is another main problem ,thank your hostlease and jordy for sponsoring wonderful vps thank you

RE: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - Rehan - 05-20-2020

It is really very bad news for Post4VPS and especially for me. It was the first VPS I used for that long time. I understand the problem. Sometimes, things do not go as we planned. It’s a part of a life well-lived but how you look at and handle these dark or negative situations can have a huge impact on your life, success, and happiness. Wishing you the best of luck for the future. I hope you will be with us even you are closing sponsorship.
I have successfully made a backup of my data. You can terminate whenever you want. Thanks for such a great journey.

Sincerely
~Rehan

RE: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - Sn1F3rt - 05-20-2020

So .. well this is really shocking. I didn't come to know of this today, Jordy had already informed me about the withdrawal of sponsorship yesterday. Since then I've been in extreme dilemma regarding the fate of Post4VPS while losing so many sponsorships. 2020 is really a bad year, which has brought infinite amount of losses - this pandemic, loss of our dear friend Gregory, and our losing sponsorships, what not?

I really hope this marks the end of all these bad circumstances and the forum gets back some if not all of the sponsorships maybe new ones or older ones. Also, wish HostLease return back to the forum soon with these grand VPSes once again.

Just for everyone's information, LNB free services still remain, so those who lost their VPSes can go and claim one from there till the next month. :-)

That's all to be said for now ... what more can I even say? These deliberate loses are really traumatic.

Regards,

RE: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - deanhills - 05-20-2020

(05-20-2020, 06:07 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Just for everyone's information, LNB free services still remain, so those who lost their VPSes can go and claim one from there till the next month. :-)

Great you brought this up @sohamb03 as I am quite curious about this.  I'd have expected the LNB VPSs to be dropped too in the circumstances described by Jordy.  I.e. how come the sponsored VPSs have completely unresolved technical issues to the point of their removal, but the free VPSs through LNB Forum happen to be OK and even offered in the same announcement where the end of sponsored VPSs has been announced? Wow! Are the LNB VPSs from different sources?  Thinking

RE: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - Pacific Spirit - 05-20-2020

@deanhills, the OVZ doesn’t have any issue. People can connect and with the KVM nodes came just to many problems that we must stop the sponsorship. But there is also good news. When we have upgrade our network and downtimes are 100% solved will we safe money for a comeback of a sponsorship at Post4VPS. For this moment is it be hard for us but the KVM and OVZ are on a different node. What I was looking for is that we might come back in later 2020 or in the big hope in 2021 with the newest technology. We having not finical problem that we must close our company no. I just invest self to keep providing the service as we can do. But don’t worry. We wont let Post4vps completely down.

To be continued.

RE: Immediate End of Hostlease Sponsorship - VPS 16, 17 and 18 - deanhills - 05-20-2020

OK thanks for the explanation @Pacific Spirit - we understand it better now. Thank you for your positive message.  Let's hope everything goes well for Hostlease and its continued success and who knows, maybe we'll have Hostlease VPSs again by the end of the year.

- closed -