Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Need Prayers - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Chat)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Offtopic)
+--- Thread: Need Prayers (/Thread-Need-Prayers)

Pages: 1 2

Need Prayers - sagher - 09-05-2020

Hello all forum members. i need your kind prayers as i diagnose a Kidney stone which moves down to ureter pipe and it is too much painful time for me. using high painkiller injections and homeopathic medication in parallel. because no treatment in English way of medication except surgery. next 2 to 4 weeks also very painful for me. so i need your prayers to get out from this situation and stone will desolve with homeopathic medication. hopefully.

RE: Need Prayers - OldMeister - 09-11-2020

sending prayers from israel mate! hope ya feel better and do well and get a full recovery as fast as you can and be without pain anymore. good luck to you mate im gonna pray for ya

RE: Need Prayers - ikk157 - 09-12-2020

(09-05-2020, 07:50 PM)sagher Wrote: Hello all forum members. i need your kind prayers as i diagnose a Kidney stone which moves down to ureter pipe and it is too much painful time for me. using high painkiller injections and homeopathic medication in parallel. because no treatment in English way of medication except surgery. next 2 to 4 weeks also very painful for me. so i need your prayers to get out from this situation and stone will desolve with homeopathic medication. hopefully.

I hope you get well soon, sending you prayers from over here.

Kidney stones are surely not something anyone would want to get, specifically considering how dangerous and painful they might be. It’s sad and extremely scary how common kidney stones really are, quite heartbreaking that you have to deal with this.

I know that you’re extremely scared and possibly confused in this situation. And the pain must be unbearable.

Do keep faith in yourself and know that you got this! Keep on taking your prescribed medication and hopefully that’s all you need to get rid of the kidney stone. I know that you won’t want to have to go through surgery.

Get well soon bud, you got this!

RE: Need Prayers - sagher - 09-12-2020

After a week i am back with much better health. it's all possible with the prayers of my love ones and all of you. my stone are diagnose 8mm and now the size is reduce and it is now seen in bladder. means pass the ureter pipe. and thats why i feel much better in my pain. i need your more prayers for completely passout of stone. because the pain killers and medications make me so weak. and life is just on sleeping mode.

RE: Need Prayers - ikk157 - 09-12-2020

(09-12-2020, 08:29 AM)sagher Wrote: After a week i am back with much better health. it's all possible with the prayers of my love ones and all of you. my stone are diagnose 8mm and now the size is reduce and it is now seen in bladder. means pass the ureter pipe. and thats why i feel much better in my pain. i need your more prayers for completely passout of stone. because the pain killers and medications make me so weak. and life is just on sleeping mode.

Great news from you! Exactly what I wanted to hear! Great to know that the pain has reduced and that you’re now in a much better health state.

We’ll keep our prayers for you to completely go back to a great health state and completely get rid of the kidney stone. The fact that the medication is working is a great sign of what’s to come! 

Resting until you get back to a 100% is the best you can currently do, so take it easy on yourself. Sleeping isn’t a bad thing considering your situation, it helps provide your body with ample rest to get better.

And as mentioned earlier, you got this! Never lose hope!

RE: Need Prayers - tryp4vps - 09-15-2020

(09-12-2020, 08:29 AM)sagher Wrote: After a week i am back with much better health. it's all possible with the prayers of my love ones and all of you. my stone are diagnose 8mm and now the size is reduce ......

Sending prayers to your side too.

Glad to know that the size of your kidney stone is getting reduced.

May I wish the stone will fully disappear soon and you will enjoy your wonderful life without pains any more. Smile

RE: Need Prayers - sagher - 09-25-2020

Yesterday i revised Sonography (ultrasound) but the results are not much satisfying as already 2 months gone. the stone position is still the same in uretra only 1.5mm size reduce and i don't know how they still stuck in pipe. medicines makes me weaker. i stopped using regular painkillers only when i felt in severe pain.
i hope you all have prayers for me and good wishes for me.

RE: Need Prayers - sAmI - 09-25-2020

(09-25-2020, 08:14 AM)sagher Wrote: Yesterday i revised Sonography (ultrasound)  but the results are not much satisfying as already 2 months gone. the stone position is still the same in uretra only 1.5mm size reduce and i don't know how they still stuck in pipe. medicines makes me weaker. i stopped using regular painkillers only when i felt in severe pain.
i hope you all have prayers for me and good wishes for me.

Stay strong man! Our prayers are with you!
Can you also tell where you are taking your Treatment in Pakistan though!
The size has decreased right! It will take some time but it will go eventually!

RE: Need Prayers - OldMeister - 09-25-2020

stay strong man our prayers are with you. i hope you feel better and get stronger as the time pass. hope the pain will stop sonn and you will be on your feet very fast

RE: Need Prayers - sagher - 09-25-2020

(09-25-2020, 08:18 AM)sAmI Wrote: Stay strong man! Our prayers are with you!
Can you also tell where you are taking your Treatment in Pakistan though!
The size has decreased right! It will take some time but it will go eventually!

I am live in Islamabad. due to some family and financial issues our Canadian visa is not be renewed and may be it's long time we still here.