Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Site Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Site-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! (/Thread-Great-news-Please-welcome-Lampard-as-Post4VPS-newest-Sponsor-with-VPS-13)

Pages: 1 2

Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - deanhills - 09-05-2020

Recently Limitless Hosting started to market VPSs, and has decided to sponsor a VPS with post4vps.  So we are very pleased to announce the addition of a new Plan to our VPS Plans - VPS 13 with location in Finland.  The VPS can be used for Games Servers and no doubt will be a good one to use.

Here are the specs of the VPS:

Disk Space: 20 GB NVME SSD

RAM: 2 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 2 TB

Control Panel: Virtualizor

Connection: 1 Gbps

Provided by: Limitless Hosting

Terms: TOS & AUP

Games Servers: Game Servers are allowed

Requirements: Backlinks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS are required when a Website is hosted. And a sig backlink.

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - xdude - 09-06-2020

This really is good news. An offshore VPS with not so common location as well as quite good specs. 1 Gbps connection, 2GB RAM, a panel, 20GB SSD is perfect for a web server too. Added bonus game servers are allowed. Kudos for Limitless Hosting. and Welcome as a sponsor. Smile

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - Honey - 09-06-2020

Wow that's really amazing! I took a look on their website and it looks like they utilize AMD CPUs which might also be present in this VPS! I wish it had a bit more RAM so that beastly CPU would be fully utilized. Still, Thanks alot Limitlesshost for sponsorship Big Grin

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - Khadeer143 - 09-06-2020

Thats really cool to see a vps which can be used for game servers good finally new sponsor for post4vps from limitless website special thanks to lampard do wonderful vps

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - Sn1F3rt - 09-07-2020

Woah! That's extremely kind of @Lampard to sponsor a VPS to the forum. I see that the VPS has quite amazing specs and with gameservers allowed, it's definitely gonna be one of the mega takeaways in the next giveaway.

A huge thanks to Lampard for his kind gesture!

Hope our sponsors list keeps growing. Tongue

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - tryp4vps - 09-07-2020

Finally we see a good news for Post4vps, after a series of bad news recently.

And that's KVM with 2GB RAM and it allows game servers. This new VPS 13 should be very attractive for many forum members here. Great thanks @Lampard.

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - ikk157 - 09-07-2020

(09-05-2020, 11:48 PM)deanhills Wrote: Recently Limitless Hosting started to market VPSs, and has decided to sponsor a VPS with post4vps.  So we are very pleased to announce the addition of a new Plan to our VPS Plans - VPS 13 with location in Finland.  The VPS can be used for Games Servers and no doubt will be a good one to use.

Here are the specs of the VPS:

Disk Space: 20 GB NVME SSD

RAM: 2 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 2 TB

Control Panel: Virtualizor

Connection: 1 Gbps

Provided by: Limitless Hosting

Terms: TOS & AUP

Games Servers: Game Servers are allowed

Requirements: Backlinks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS are required when a Website is hosted. And a sig backlink.

Just saw Limitless hosting’s post several days back, and I do have to admit I was a bit suspicious due to them being, from what I can tell, new.

However, now that they’re sponsoring this new VPS plan at post4vps gives me a sigh of relief as I know how strict the admins are here to ensure sponsors are actually legit.

The specs are absolutely lovely and the fact that it’s suitable for game servers surely is great considering that game servers have been of great concern over here as several VPSs have had issues (performance and usability-wise) with them. Would love to see how this new plan would perform with game servers.

Can’t wait for quality reviews on this new VPS plan from its future holders!

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - LightDestory - 09-07-2020

What a nice news Smile
It is amazing how kind some people can be!

Some sponsor are leaving and new ones joins, the community is still active and we must thanks them Smile

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - Rehan - 09-08-2020

Its really a great news. We were in need of game-server VPS's. Now we have a better VPS for game-server.After the game-server problems with VPS1 we had a low number of VPS's for a game-server. Wishing you a everlasting relation.We thank and welcome Limitless Hosting to the Post4VPS.

RE: Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13! - sagher - 09-08-2020

I am very thankful to @Limitless Hosting @Lampard for this great VPS addition in post4vps community. specially as it has rear Finland location. and specifications are awesome with game server allowed. I wish it will be long lasting and make there best space and got members trust for long lasting..