Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
[CLOSED] 62nd Giveaway - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Site Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Site-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Announcements)
+---- Forum: VPS Giveaways (https://post4vps.com/Forum-VPS-Giveaways)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] 62nd Giveaway (/Thread-Closed-62nd-Giveaway)

Pages: 1 2

62nd Giveaway - deanhills - 10-31-2020

24 VPSs are Available
  • 6x VPS 1  [Games Servers not advised]
  • 1x VPS 2  [Games Servers allowed]
  • 1x VPS 3  [Games Servers allowed]
  • 2x VPS 6  [Games Servers allowed]
  • 5x VPS 7  [Games Servers not allowed] [USA Locations: Atlanta, NY, Seattle, LA]
  • 3x VPS 9  [Games Servers are allowed][USA Locations: Buffalo, Phoenix, Seattle]
  • 2x VPS 10 [Games Servers not advised]
  • 1x VPS 11 [Games Servers not allowed]
  • 1x VPS 12 [Games Servers not allowed]
  • 1x VPS 15 [Games Servers not allowed - zero tolerance policy]
  • 1x VPS 18 [Until end of Dec only - Games Servers allowed]
We're aiming at a date of around 5/6th of November for announcing the winners.  

Note that VPS 18 will only be available until the end of December.

As mentioned every where, PLEASE study the Terms of Service of the VPS/s you request very carefully BEFORE you apply.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,3,6,7,9,10,11,12,15,18

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.

RE: 62nd Giveaway - tiwil - 11-01-2020

New month new giveaway, now with 24 VPSes. That number might be more than our active users, huh?

VPS 15 and VPS 9 still the craziest here, why not think to get one? VPS 18 may not be too "profitable" to get one now as it's November and it will end in December, getting more stable VPS is likely more OK as you don't need to move your files over and over.

Anyway, as always, good luck for everyone applying.

RE: 62nd Giveaway - xdude - 11-01-2020

So there are 3 VPS9 servers are avaliable! That doesn't happen often does it? Both VPS9 and VPS15 have 8GB RAM but the VPS9 take the cake with overole proformance since Game Servers not allowed in VPS15. But when we compare server specs VPS15 is the top vps here. It would be great for a web server. I didn't take VPS18 into count since it will be gone in 2 months. There are several good 2GB RAM servers avaliable too. Good luck for anything who applying!!

RE: 62nd Giveaway - Sn1F3rt - 11-01-2020

Great to see 24 VPSes available for this month's giveaway. I think I'll agree with @tiwil that we have more VPSes available than the number of active members. We should be grateful to all the sponsors here for all of these VPSes which are available in the forum. Smile

Anyway, my recommendation remains VPS 9, the one I use and the most ideal VPS this forum has, and with three of the available it shouldn't be a big deal to grab one if you have the right use case for it.

@deanhills .. We've three VPS 9 available and location has been mentioned for only one (Phoenix). You might wanna update with the other two as well. Smile

RE: 62nd Giveaway - deanhills - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 07:10 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: @deanhills .. We've three VPS 9 available and location has been mentioned for only one (Phoenix). You might wanna update with the other two as well. Smile

Thx for the suggestion @sohamb03.  Have added Buffalo and Seattle locations to Phoenix in the OP.  Smile

RE: 62nd Giveaway - tryp4vps - 11-03-2020

(11-01-2020, 01:42 AM)tiwil Wrote: New month new giveaway, now with 24 VPSes. That number might be more than our active users, huh?

Yes that number is more than our active users. Probably it is the reason why we can have 3 x VPS 9 available here.

Not a bad thing though, especially for all new members of our forum. Because with that number of total VPS available, new members with low score can apply for and get some very nice VPSes easily. Smile

RE: 62nd Giveaway - Honey - 11-04-2020

Woah that's alot of VPSes, I really feel bad for the VPSes that are vacant, Im sure if we advertised this site we would have loads of users in no time xD

RE: 62nd Giveaway - Rehan - 11-04-2020

Just like always, a lot of VPS's are available. I am wondering who lost there VPS 9 in September. 3x VPS 9 are available. I am going to give an other try to VPS 1 for the game-server. It does not meets my requirements for my CS:GO server but i will try it on SAMP server.I hope VPS 1 and Neon's NanoKVM VPS will not let down my SAMP server and its forum.
Best of Luck to all applicants.

RE: 62nd Giveaway - sagher - 11-04-2020

WOW .. great giveaway with 3x VPS-9 after a long time. and VPS-1 is also a great choice.
i request to all admins kindly provide a CP for VPS-9 too. because it is always heart favorite Container of forum.

Wish you all good luck for applicants and congrats for winners.

RE: 62nd Giveaway - tbelldesignco - 11-05-2020

If I had the time to manage another... I probably would sign up for another haha.