Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
COD-Mobile Legendary rank - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Section (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Gaming-Section)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Gaming-Discussion)
+--- Thread: COD-Mobile Legendary rank (/Thread-COD-Mobile-Legendary-rank)

COD-Mobile Legendary rank - Khadeer143 - 11-16-2020

hey guys how all are doing? recently i finally reached legendary rank in multiplayer rank matches of cod mobile ! the legendary rank really make feels like im pro but when i had start playing with pro players who are seniors then me i thought it has wrong there r still many pro players in legendary rank, even though Im happy that i made my self in legendary rank with 128 mp matches with 6.78 K/D ratio  Angel meanwhile i made this happen against china players I downloaded cod mobile VN version and i was against VN players i faced many hackers also but at least i reached my dream rank !
watch the video below 

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - YOuNeS_Dz - 11-16-2020

those games better to play in pc...
i'm playing pubg/freefire mobile version on pc using simulator game(Noxplayer)
try to play cod mobile on pc and you will know how yo can kill'em easy.. most of them using pc to be honest with yo Smile
congrats

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - sagher - 11-16-2020

You don't think that play mobile game on pc with emulator is also a category of hacking and miss interpolate mobile gamers rights?
Controllers are much easier in pc emulator instead of touch screen due to compact space and more over only two thumbs are compulsory involved.
when our group playing COD or PUBG, my two friends who use pc version are always one step above then all other mobile users.

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - sAmI - 11-16-2020

(11-16-2020, 01:19 PM)sagher Wrote: You don't think that play mobile game on pc with emulator is also a category of hacking and miss interpolate mobile gamers rights?
Controllers are much easier in pc emulator instead of touch screen due to compact space and more over only two thumbs are compulsory involved.
when our group playing COD or PUBG, my two friends who use pc version are always one step above then all other mobile users.

I believe the people playing with emulators gets queued with people playing on emulator i know that about of PUBG Mobile i'm not sure of Call Of Duty. Well, PUBG Mobile on PC with emulator is fairly easy even at the highest level i played it for some time but it became so boring left it. I would even say controllers are easy but aiming using controller is still difficult. 

Congratulations, @Khadeer143 on reaching the Legendary rank and maintaining 6.78 K/D 

Mobile Gaming eSport is now really taking a good increase in Pakistan! Many tournaments are being hosted with really huge prize-pools.

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - Khadeer143 - 11-18-2020

Yes compare to Pc emulator its a advantage for emulated players compare to mobile players still many streamers play in emulator for better gameplay experience some use hacks and use to hide them via PC and mobile connection to cheat! Many things can be done in this world in mobile also there are many hackers in many online games ! Anyway we should enjoy the game

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - YOuNeS_Dz - 11-18-2020

emulator isnt forbideen as i see.. many players playing via pc using emulator.. most of them from Pakistan...
i'm not from Pakist but i face many players using emulator cuz i they play very fast+thier aim..
i used to play via pc for few months then stopped due to works :3 ...
anyway as i said before it's not forbideen..

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - tryp4vps - 11-19-2020

Congrats @Khadeer143 for reaching your dream legendary rank in Call-Of-Duty Mobile.

I do not have much time playing COD though. And so I am still in a lower rank. Hope one day I will reach the legendary rank too but I guess I may have to consider using some hacks or emulator. Smile

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - Khadeer143 - 11-22-2020

Thanks bro yes reaching legendary rank is not so eassy it takes much time to get the enough points to reach legendary rank

RE: COD-Mobile Legendary rank - deanhills - 11-23-2020

Congratulations @Khadeer143 on your achievement from all of us.

Looks like this discussion may turn into one-liner discussion which is against our posting rules. So I'm going to close it for now.