Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Section (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Gaming-Section)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Gaming-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc (/Thread-How-many-games-do-you-have-on-Steam-Origin-etc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - perry - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 11:58 AM)Lampard Wrote: I had like 5-6 games in steam but i forgot the account, about origin i had many accounts in it, and i forgot them too.

good job ...
i hope they where cheap.

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - Lampard - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 12:20 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 11:58 AM)Lampard Wrote: I had like 5-6 games in steam but i forgot the account, about origin i had many accounts in it, and i forgot them too.

good job ...
i hope they where cheap.

I really don't get those games from origin or steam, i download the games, what i hate from origin and steam is that they are sometimes annoying thats why. so i think downloading game is better than getting from steam or origin.

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - TrK - 06-25-2016

(06-24-2016, 08:37 PM)Lampard Wrote: I really don't get those games from origin or steam, i download the games, what i hate from origin and steam is that they are sometimes annoying thats why. so i think downloading game is better than getting from steam or origin.

I agree with that point, i love offline downloaded games.

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - Arkiven4 - 06-27-2016

Thats Funny , Did not you try Print Email and Password you in a Small Note, for example paper ??? , That'll Help you to not forget your game account

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - Conan - 06-27-2016

I have 4 paid games on steam.
I got a humble bundle pack from the giveaway on FreeVPS during their (I forgot what) anniversary. I bought a copy of terraria from a friend who bought the 4-pack. I wanted to do some multiplayer with them lol. (Bought it for very cheap. less than one and a half dollars)

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - perry - 06-27-2016

(06-25-2016, 04:03 AM)TrK Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 08:37 PM)Lampard Wrote: I really don't get those games from origin or steam, i download the games, what i hate from origin and steam is that they are sometimes annoying thats why. so i think downloading game is better than getting from steam or origin.

I agree with that point, i love offline downloaded games.

or just an game bought at your local store.

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - Lampard - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 12:02 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote:
Thats Funny , Did not you try Print Email and Password you in a Small Note, for example paper ??? , That'll Help you to not forget your game account

No i don't pay any attention to those steam or origin accounts as i think downloading is better.

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - yuichiro hyakuya - 06-29-2016

for me i have 42 games in my steam library Big Grin all valve games didn't play them all XD

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - kubanek_kuba - 06-29-2016

I think you can get your accounts back if you know login. Did you try it?

RE: How many games do you have on Steam/Origin/etc - phoenixwolf - 06-29-2016

I have 124 games on steam and close to 150 games offline.