Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Site Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Site-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship (/Thread-End-of-VPS-5-Sponsorship)

Pages: 1 2

End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - deanhills - 02-06-2021

It's with great regret that we have to inform the Holders of VPS 5 and members of Post4VPS that the sponsorship of VPS 5 has come to an end. The two VPSs need to be vacated by 20 February.

We wish to thank @Manal for the very long duration of the sponsorship, and hope that we will still be seeing him around at the Forum.  His quality contributions to discussions as well as excellent support of VPS 5 will always be much appreciated.

Wishing you everything of the best for Shadowhosting's future Manal.

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - tiwil - 02-06-2021

Wow. That's unexpected. I believe this is due to COVID-19 things? Well I hope everything is fine and Manal can keep his hosting company continues to serve the public. He's one of few long term sponsors here in Post4VPS. I have VPS 5 back then and Manal is so kind to help me for any kind of problem I have with the VPS.

Last but not least, best of luck to Manal!

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - sagher - 02-07-2021

VPS-4,5,6 all are gone. or not shown in Plans. however vps-5 has great specs. even not much listed in giveaways.
I appreciated the efforts of @Manal and assistance he provided always as a good sponsor. Hope we fill out the Gap with more and much better VPS's soon. IA

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - deanhills - 02-07-2021

(02-07-2021, 05:15 AM)sagher Wrote: VPS-4,5,6 all are gone. or not shown in Plans. however vps-5 has great specs. even not much listed in giveaways.
I appreciated the efforts of @Manal and assistance he provided always as a good sponsor.  Hope we fill out the Gap with more and much better VPS's soon. IA

@sagher  If you check the announcements VPS 6 Plan was cancelled in December.  VPS 4 was cancelled in August last year due to user error and zero tolerance policy in the sponsor requirements.  VPS 5 sponsorship was cancelled yesterday.  So that is why the three Plans - 4,5,6 - are no longer in the VPS Plans.

The Plans we have currently are:

VPS 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11., 12. 13, 14, 15.

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - sagher - 02-08-2021

(02-07-2021, 11:45 AM)deanhills Wrote: @sagher  If you check the announcements VPS 6 Plan was cancelled in December.  VPS 4 was cancelled in August last year due to user error and zero tolerance policy in the sponsor requirements.  VPS 5 sponsorship was cancelled yesterday.  So that is why the three Plans - 4,5,6 - are no longer in the VPS Plans.

The Plans we have currently are:

VPS 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11., 12. 13, 14, 15.

Yes Bro. i know all of these three gone subsequently. and i have the same meaning as you said. i know these are not gone together. but my try to said these three are no more part of VPS plans. 
Thanks for your detailed analysis.

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - tryp4vps - 02-11-2021

It is so unfortunate that the sponsorship of VPS 5 from Shadowhosting is ending soon.

I have not tried it personally though. But I see great reviews for this nice VPS.

Hope that when the market situation improves after COVID-19, we will soon have this kind of good VPS sponsored by Shadowhosting coming back. Smile

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - Honey - 02-12-2021

oh that's sad to hear, my time with VPS 5 was really great and I really enjoyed its resources, I hope manal will be back with such plans again!!!

Time to clear the VPS D:

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - xdude - 02-16-2021

Nothing lasts forever so everything comes to an end sooner or later. VPS5 was a really good server. Good specs and good performance. Wish all the best @Manal for his business. I'm going back to VPS9. I guess now these are the oldest VPS9 package we have or the oldest sponsor here.

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - LightDestory - 02-23-2021

I didn't get the lucky to be the sponsor of the amazing VPSes offered by @Manal but the review speak for themself. An amazing contribution to this community. I hope Manal will achieve everything he has set his aim to Smile

RE: End of VPS 5 Sponsorship - YOuNeS_Dz - 02-28-2021

long time ago was trying to get vps 5 but always i fail :3
however Goodluck Manal :3