Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Section (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Gaming-Section)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://post4vps.com/Forum-General-Gaming-Discussion)
+--- Thread: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? (/Thread-pubg-mobile-in-phone-or-in-pc)

Pages: 1 2 3

pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - hamed - 05-12-2021

For me today, the question is whether those who play pubg like to play with the phone or with the computer. Note only pubg mobile not pc.
[font=MsYekan, Tahoma]I have been playing with the computer for more than 6 months, as you can see in the picture below. Unfortunately with PC the quality of the game comes down but you can fight better.
I recommend this game to everyone and friends who want to know how to play with the computer should send me a private message to guide them.

[/font]

[Image: pubg-mobil-para-kazanma-hilesi-2019.jpg]

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - tiwil - 05-13-2021

I'm not playing PUBG anymore, but in the past I played it with my phone. I never tried to run PUBG mobile on PC, I think it'll be better for me since I have dedicated GPU, therefore it would run smoother than it does in my phone.

Will definitely take a look on it

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - hamed - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 06:58 AM)tiwil Wrote: I'm not playing PUBG anymore, but in the past I played it with my phone. I never tried to run PUBG mobile on PC, I think it'll be better for me since I have dedicated GPU, therefore it would run smoother than it does in my phone.

Will definitely take a look on it

Yes, as you said, it is softer. Absolutely right. But it does not change much in terms of game quality. Because there are a series of BUGs in the Windows version that occur during the game and cause you to lose.

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - tryp4vps - 05-14-2021

I am still playing PUBG, but only very occasionally.

And I only play this game on mobile instead of PC, normally when I just have free time, or when I am on public transport and feel really boring. Smile

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - sagher - 05-14-2021

After a year of PUBG mobile player i am hands-up from this game. nothing to learn nothing to gain in my practical life. even this game not gives you relaxation as mush as if you play Zelda or Mario or any Nintendo games. the old player got my point and remember there childhood memories.
Big reason to remove PUBG is fast drain of battery.
excessive storage usage.
Hang-up problem for other apps.
my phone is Huawei Y9-Prime 2019. with 4GB/128GB and Kirin 710F CPU specs.

And as you ask. about PUBG on PC via emulator is just a hack. and PC players are some kind of hackers or scammers. which is not loyal.
game design for mobile. and difficult to play on mobile instead of PC.

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - debjit - 05-15-2021

To be frank I have installed PUBG PC to all my cafe computer which workers fine and people seems to enjoy it. The main problem with pubg pc is you needed an VPN to enjoy it. PUBG PC is not available in India. I like playing 1 or 2 matches but with friend I love to play apex it's more fun.

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - razma - 05-15-2021

when you play with pc you get matched with people who also play with pc which makes the game really hard, if you are not experienced,in mobile you can easily be one of the last ten people alive since its harder to aim move etc.

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - tiwil - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 06:11 AM)razma Wrote: when you play with pc you get matched with people who also play with pc which makes the game really hard, if you are not experienced,in mobile you can easily be one of the last ten people alive since its harder to aim move etc.

For me that's OK since if we play mobile vs PC, then of course that the PC user will absolutely win. I have done this before where my friend is playing on his laptop, the enemy is way way harder than one in mobile. So it's not recommended to play with friend that use PUBG mobile on PC.

Also for hard enemy, I think PUBG have rank, so if you're new I believe we will only face easy enemy first.

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - sagher - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 04:46 AM)debjit Wrote: To be frank I have installed PUBG PC to all my cafe computer which workers fine and people seems to enjoy it. The main problem with pubg pc is you needed an VPN to enjoy it. PUBG PC is not available in India. I like playing 1 or 2 matches but with friend I love to play apex it's more fun.

If you have a VPS here in post4vps. you should have to configure a OpenVPN server on your container and use it safely. it is a good idea for you. and try to request for 1gbps connection and unmetered B/W VPS.

RE: pubg mobile in phone or in pc? - debjit - 05-15-2021

I have a speed4me vpn account and I just connect to login and disconnect VPN, and have about 80ping on my fibre and 100 on my mobile data. So yes. it's just not that enjoyable anymore.