Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider
How to get quality backlinks - Printable Version

+- Post4VPS Forum | Free VPS Provider (https://post4vps.com)
+-- Forum: Web Technology & Internet (https://post4vps.com/Forum-Web-Technology-Internet)
+--- Forum: SEO Optimization (https://post4vps.com/Forum-SEO-Optimization)
+--- Thread: How to get quality backlinks (/Thread-How-to-get-quality-backlinks)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

How to get quality backlinks - Nova - 10-24-2016

Since with all new Google updates it has become clear quantity no longer matters like quality. spammy links wont work anymore suck as forum signature or website footer links. So how to find good high quality links ?

RE: How to get quality backlinks - xdude - 10-24-2016

I learned from my own experience, the best way to gain high quality back-links is you make those by your self. This way you control the link. You limit how many out going links in those pages and how good is the content. Can't trust anybody to do your job these days.

RE: How to get quality backlinks - Nova - 10-26-2016

Yes. I read many articles about creating your own link wheels, personal blog networks, web 2 properties etc.

There are software which like GSA Ranker. Which does this automatically. Not so cheap though. GSA cost around 100 usd, A vps to tun it cost 5-10 usd and you would also neef.proxies.

RE: How to get quality backlinks - Honey - 10-26-2016

Ahh, for free SEO backlinking I've always heard that Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter etc are the best, just make alot of friends and share good things about your websites and watch as the backlinks grow.

RE: How to get quality backlinks - Nova - 11-08-2016

But you dont get direct links from Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook anymore. Their out going links not only noFollow but also redirected through another link.

RE: How to get quality backlinks - Lampard - 11-26-2016

(10-24-2016, 11:44 AM)xdude Wrote: I learned from my own experience, the best way to gain high quality back-links is you make those by your self. This way you control the link. You limit how many out going links in those pages and how good is the content. Can't trust anybody to do your job these days.

Agreed with you, because i have been using those automatic back links, and those were on all spammy websites, its always good to make them.

RE: How to get quality backlinks - Arkiven4 - 11-30-2016

(11-26-2016, 07:55 PM)Lampard Wrote: Agreed with you, because i have been using those automatic back links, and those were on all spammy websites, its always good to make them.

i think all the automated seo definitely has some drawbacks. but with the manual. we can set our own backlink. like @xdude said.

and my choice maybe social media and forum signatures can be good quality backlinks

RE: How to get quality backlinks - bakman12 - 01-04-2017

i have great way to get quality backlinks to your site is by submitting your articles and ebooks to document sharing websites.
you can do this by compiling your blog posts as .pdf files and uploading them to file sharing websites (thereby leaving a backlink to your website).
many people are afraid of using this method, but it gives you some high quality backlinks because many of these sites are trusted by google.
also, most of these sites are do-follow. Smile

RE: How to get quality backlinks - xdude - 01-04-2017

@Arkiven4 : Careful about using Forum signature links and other site wide header or footer links. Since these links get repeated 100's of times it might do more harm than help. Google doesn't seems like repeated links anymore. But Signature links are great for getting sites and pages indexed fast.

@bakman12 : Yes that's one method of getting back-links. But shouldn't stick with only file-sharing sites.

RE: How to get quality backlinks - bakman12 - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 03:39 PM)xdude Wrote: @Arkiven4 : Careful about using Forum signature links and other site wide header or footer links. Since these links get repeated 100's of times it might do more harm than help. Google doesn't seems like repeated links anymore. But Signature links are great for getting sites and pages indexed fast.

@bakman12 : Yes that's one method of getting back-links. But shouldn't stick with only file-sharing sites.

i just totaly agree with you Big Grin there are many ways to get quality backlinks