arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS Hosting @ FreeVPSClub!
It's the lack of sponsors open to sponsoring new containers for forum sites. FreeVPS lost a bunch of sponsors before having to actually close down. But there are no plans to close down FreeVPS.club anyway, it's a working forum with visitors on it so why close it down anyway? I'm there to monitor it but it has been set to require admin's approval of users to get onto the board now due to the excessive spam bots. I will approve all legitimate users but if you want, tag me and I'll get it done quicker for you! Smile
is this still working ? anybody can tell me ? because this is from 2017
@Rylog yes check thier site dude... and they still giving free vps Smile.. but i suggest you to stay here Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Any news on freevps.club? On my end been getting host errors for 2-3 days now. It could be that post4vps is the last one still operating.
(08-19-2019, 04:55 PM)fitkoh Wrote: Any news on freevps.club? On my end been getting host errors for 2-3 days now. It could be that post4vps is the last one still operating.

looks like its down.

closing thread.(about the downtime i suggest to open a new thread.)
Pages (5):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting