arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Flagship phone
(01-29-2018, 04:57 PM)Vuluts Wrote: So sad bro but you should better get one, hmmm sort off RN3 has a good specs and newer Xiaomi has higher price but low or equal specs just like with Redmi Note 4x it is newer than Redmi Note 3 but it has only Adreno 506 and Snapdragon 625 and Redmi Note 3 is higher with Adrena 510 and Snapdragon 650

I bought a LeEco Le S3 X626. I think this is same good phone as the Xiaomi and it was just $80 with free shipping in November from Gearbest. It has golden color, but I found a $2 shock proof black case from Aliexpress and now it looks great. I has a little older OS, Android 6 vs 7, a little older cpu, 20nm vs 14nm, but I don't care because it was much cheaper. Big Grin
(01-29-2018, 08:30 AM)Golden Wrote: Huawei is the only good phone brand that you should choose when buying a phone from China. But they increased their prices recently so they are not as cheap as they were before.

I have Huawei Y5II which is not like flaw Chinese but not like branded too. Though, it is far more better than the other Chinese phones and also flagship Indian phones like Karbon, Lava and others.
I own OnePlus 3T, Which is of course made by a Chinese company. I love this phone to this day and couldn't be happier than ever. Its cheap and fast even to this day and does everything I ever wanted!
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(01-31-2018, 09:15 AM)Dudi Wrote: I bought a LeEco Le S3 X626. I think this is same good phone as the Xiaomi and it was just $80 with free shipping in November from Gearbest. It has golden color, but I found a $2 shock proof black case from Aliexpress and now it looks great. I has a little older OS, Android 6 vs 7, a little older cpu, 20nm vs 14nm, but I don't care because it was much cheaper. Big Grin

I heard of that brand LeEco but LeEco is not yet popular than Xiaomi ofcourse if you compared it with their price youll see LeEco will much cheaper. The only problem with any those brand is their repair center thinking of what if your phone got damage and you want to be fix unfortunately no repair center is available in your country.
(02-12-2018, 12:45 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I heard of that brand LeEco but LeEco is not yet popular than Xiaomi ofcourse if you compared it with their price youll see LeEco will much cheaper. The only problem with any those brand is their repair center thinking of what if your phone got damage and you want to be fix unfortunately no repair center is available in your country.

Repair is a huge problem for most brands. It would have been better if they opened more shops etc. around the world like Apple, but the issue they are facing is with money.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(02-12-2018, 12:45 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I heard of that brand LeEco but LeEco is not yet popular than Xiaomi ofcourse if you compared it with their price youll see LeEco will much cheaper. The only problem with any those brand is their repair center thinking of what if your phone got damage and you want to be fix unfortunately no repair center is available in your country.

In my country even if there are no repair center, there are local people who messes up whole phone after opening, will work for only few days.
(02-25-2018, 03:44 PM)Golden Wrote: Repair is a huge problem for most brands. It would have been better if they opened more shops etc. around the world like Apple, but the issue they are facing is with money.

For low-end phones, most of the time the cost of repairing is not cheaper than buying a new phone. That is why you cannot see many repair services for cheap phones.

my personal experience is whenever you open your smartphone for repair. it's first step to going to dead. so sold it out when its getting problem.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(02-26-2018, 09:00 AM)sagher Wrote: my personal experience is whenever you open your smartphone for repair. it's first step to going to dead. so sold it out when its getting problem.

well repair isnt really a problem in my country chinesse phone espescially from mainstream brand tend to get the part better than the local counterpart . but still it isnt as much as famous brand
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-25-2018, 03:44 PM)Golden Wrote: Repair is a huge problem for most brands. It would have been better if they opened more shops etc. around the world like Apple, but the issue they are facing is with money.

(02-25-2018, 07:30 PM)Lampard Wrote: In my country even if there are no repair center, there are local people who messes up whole phone after opening, will work for only few days.

There are repair centers for this kind of Chinese phones. It is not possible to repair because the chip is itself cheap and somehow meant for one time use. Once, it is damaged then it is done and dead.
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting