arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.

If you are using Android you already have a full Linux environment.

Instead of using SSH Clients to connect to SSH Servers, you may give a try to termux.
You can install web servers, traverse your android, create files using vi among others.

Another good thing is that the app can aquire "lock" from the status bar to prevent exiting in case you have running processes.

To install termux open Play Store on android and search "termux"
I think there are several mobile ssh clients now, putty has a symbian version which I used in old days, but my old phone no more working,I have used juice SSH in android on urgency, android is not easy to coding as symbian devices for me.

Thank you  Sweet

I also use this program from day to day since It's mush easier to carry around my phone than my macbook to everywhere to connect to SSH via terminal. This app makes my life easy as I can just login and start updating or installing something in background and don't have to worry about using macbook and there would be no charge or problems with it. Highly recommended program.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
its better for android mobile users who want to access there servers without pc they can simple use this app and login to there vps and start or restart there works!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(07-30-2017, 05:18 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Only for androids! Work same like putty same commands dont know well about iOS !
Terminus also supports iOS and I use it very often on my iPad (it is my only computer).
I use JuiceSSH to manage everything on my vps because i dont use my pc alot
Been alot of time since I last used terminal on mobile, but out of several apps, JuiceSSH is what I used last time and I liked it the most.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting