arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free and Paid Gameserver,Shared Hosting,Reseller,Master reseller | PiratesHosting
(06-25-2018, 09:07 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Sorry, actually my forum Inline Post Moderation is bugged so i can't Bold, change font color/size etc. so i take help of P4V forum create thread right there in spam then copy bbcode for my forum forgot to remove that "connect with us" html code.

Oh glad to hear that it's fixed now.  I'd just double check everytime you post that to make sure there's no error again!  Smile
[Quick Announcement] Our forum has been moved to folder directory you can visit forum here: https://pirateshosting.com/forum/

we added coming soon timer page on main domain for our homepage which will be release on our anniversary day (22nd July) Tonight or maybe tomorrow we will start Anniversary Giveaway Lucky 16-18 member can won (3-5 VPSes, 3 Domains, 5 Premium Web Hosting & 5 Premium Gameserver)
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

[Image: logo.png]
Greetings, Now we offer upto 300 slots gameserver within 25 posts only

Now PiratesHosting provide upto 300 Slots: We've increase the specifications of the Plans (1,2 & 3) now people can grab upto 300 slots for free.

We've new concept people can grab 32 to 100 slots in plan 2, 100-200 in plan 2 & 200-300 in plan 3
Plan 1 need 10 posts /monthly
Plan 2 need 15 posts /monthly
Plan 3 need 25 posts /monthly

Remember: this offer for SAMP and MTA:SA, Obviously CS 1.6 maxmium slots is 32 which we already providing we can't give more then 32.

Stay tuned and support us with your donations:
https://forum.pirateshosting.com/showthread.php?tid=579

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (Donations 100% used for increase our Service)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,

[Image: logo.png]
Greetings, Today we proudly releasing our new template for homepage, For WHMCS we've already released it with same template but homepage wasn't ready on that time so, Introducing you PiratesHosting 2.O now we officially entered into our 2nd year and we had some great deal in past few days sorry i didn't had time to announce it.

We hope you like our new template and if you found any bug,typography or anything else please report it.

{Title of the following thread has been updated}

What's new?

PiratesHosting is now subsidiary of Media Group NL which's full name is "Hostlease Media Group NL" Pirateshosting subsidiary of Media Group NL and it subsidiary of Hostlease which is own by @F7N (Jordy also known as F7N)

Now PiratesHosting offer cheap Gameserver, Shared Hosting,Reseller,Master Reseller, Alpha Reseller and VPS (coming soon)

Gameservers starting at: €0.5 More Info/Order Here
MTA:SA, SAMP and CS 1.6 (contact us for any other server you want.)

Shared Hosting starting at: €3 More Info/Order Here
With unlimited cPanel features (ftp,mysql,database,etc)

Reseller Hosting starting at: €5 More Info/Order Here
-Addons:
--WHMCS starter License, extra €12

Master Reseller starting at: €15 More Info/Order Here
Free Domain and WHMCS (only for yearly term)

Alpha Reseller starting at: €0 More Info/Order here
Custom plan on your request

KVM VPS starting at: TBA

Specification and other details To be announced soon.

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (Donations 100% used for increase our Service of free department)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Terminal
Best Regards,

Dear members of Free department of PiratesHosting,

yeah i knew, we closed our forum like freevps.us i liked their theme so i've decide same theme for shutting down free department of PiratesHosting so it will stop providing service but help visitors like tutorial and other stuff

The past few months have been hard on our website. We've been forced to stop using our theme due to technical difficulties, many other problems. After months of stress and deliberation, we have decided to shut down PiratesHosting free department.

I will quote here our previous thread again which posted 5 days ago as a warning that might be free department will be close so donate us if you can. but now it officially confirmed that PiratesHosting forum where people can grab free gameserver and web hosting in posts is has been closed.
(11-08-2018, 12:24 PM)Arsal Ahmed Wrote: Let me be honest with you:
We start PiratesHosting back in July 2017 and we thought we will continue as soon as we can afford it as well as we expect some donation from our supports but i won't lie we didn't get a single penny for the donation in last 16 months and whoever i accept for team as staff of free department most of them are gone and didn't even visit forum once.

No it not ending yet but it will be soon because we already waste our money, Yeah i won't called it invest because we didn't earn anything from that free services not even through advertisement because it already suspend it then i added other company's advertisement but earn nothing because Most of the people use Ad-Blocker.

If you want us to continue free department so please support us.
https://forum.pirateshosting.com/thread-579.html

We will be performing a gradual shutdown, as described in the timetable below:
Immediately: End of all free services like gameserver and web host.
30th November 2018: Shut down of all free gameserver and web hosting that already running, So backup your data because all gameserver and web hosting will be terminated automatically.
1st December 2018: New user registration disabled. Only currently registered users will be able to login.
5th December 2018: Forum placed in read-only / archive mode, shoutbox removed. No users will be able to post or use the shoutbox anymore.

If you don't want to lose your hosting of gameserver or website please contact us before the deadline so you can upgrade your plan to premium one.

I'd like to thanks @everyone specially our staff whether current staff or retired thanks for joining our community.

@"7K"
@"Core"
@"Solored"
@chimmonpakma
@"Cold-Blood"
@"Cortex"
@"Digital"
@"Gat"
@"Hamza Rajput"
@HarisHayat
@"HoussemKeyCo"
@"John Rastion"
@"MiMoMcA"
@"perryoo11"
@"Ruski"
@"Visage"
@youssefbasha

Personally i don't want to stop that Post-for-Host system, I really liked it but obviously we've to pay for it and we can't afford it anymore we can bring it back if possibly someone sponsor us VPS or donate even single penny.

Now people might think how can we bring it back if someone donate only penny actually we can get at least hope so we spent some more money after a donation on that hope we get more donation soon if i say in short sentence we always ready to afford 70-90% to continue free department service and other 10-30% if we can donation it would be helpful for all of us.

Lastly i'd like to say Thanks @everyone we've cheapest gameserver and web hosting we still didn't earning through it because it cheapest then any other company in the world because we want everyone enjoy and build their own website and gameserver in low price, Thanks amount of the product only charged to pay for the machines.

This thread will be closed on 30th of November, 2018

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (donation can bring it back free department)

Best Regards,
Terminal
Best Regards,

I've heard about this at freevps.club. I'm sorry you had to close it down. If I may ask, what lessons do you think you learned - that may have prevented you from closing down? Any mistakes made, or things you'd have done differently? What stood out most for you?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Star 
(11-14-2018, 05:03 AM)deanhills Wrote: I've heard about this at freevps.club.  I'm sorry you had to close it down.  If I may ask, what lessons do you think you learned - that may have prevented you from closing down?  Any mistakes made, or things you'd have done differently?  What stood out most for you?

there are no mistakes or anything else  site is running out of money even no earning through ads click many users in forum are blocked ads so ph.com was runned without profits and  thats the reason its down now without support it will be hard to run such without any support!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (8): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting