arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS from CenturyLink (trial)
Greetings, just wanted to share I got a free VPS from CenturyLink. It's not free for life but upon registering for the trial they gave me $500 credits which I can use to create any scale of VPS I see fit for my business. I currently am hosting my own website on that VPS with 4 cores and 2 gigs of ram. However, this trial does require a credit card and would take 5 bucks upon registration for identity verification. The service and customer support is great and I've been using it for free for almost 1 year now. Based from my calculations my free credits would last up until November this year. So if your looking for a free host to tryout, I'd say go ahead and give it a shot.
Well its so it's a free credits offer. I have seen some ask for credit card but I don't see why they need a $5 for identity verification ?!!! Anyway this is not for me since I usually don't give my credit card info to strangers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

nope not wirth it.
i dont going to pay 5$ anymore.

only sites i trust is vultr. do.

nothing else
the good thing about vultr and d
(08-11-2017, 05:36 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: nope not wirth it.
i dont going to pay 5$ anymore.

only sites i trust is vultr. do.

nothing else

but vultr is much better . it can run windows because it support custom iso . it have many location (do have too) but most importantly it is 2x times cheaper . for now the only reason to go digital ocean is because there are $50 coupon that is cheap or even free if you are a student
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon AWS can give you similar offers for free trial. They all require credit cards too, but I trust these big names more than the unknown CenturyLink. And neither Google, Microsoft nor Amazon will charge you $5 for identity verification.

Never give away your credit card information to unknown people. You are warned.

The charge get's credited back after a week you know, I've been charged for AWS, it's only a dollar also for verification and it get's credited back to your credit card after sometime.
When they offer freevps then they will except a payment from us ,by asking our real info credit ... After free trail they will charge us money again and no one will pay until they trust the site
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

what location does it offer . and can i use it with virtual credit card . i interested in it if it have southeast asia servers
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Charge 5$ for Identity Verification for what? lol FREE means you don't need to PAY for something in exchange of their SERVICES if they really do offer FREE. One thing is that they can sell your identity to other companies to earn.
(08-14-2017, 01:26 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: what location does it offer . and can i use it with virtual credit card . i interested in it if it have southeast asia servers

I don't think they would mind as long as you pay them. lol I think it's the 5 usd what matters rather than the identity.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting