arrow_upward

Poll: Which forum software do you like the most (in terms of flexibility, admin panel, ease of use)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Invision Power Board
11.76%
vBulletin
17.65%
Xenforo
8.82%
Simple Machines Forum
5.88%
MyBB
38.24%
PhpBB
14.71%
Other (Please comment in thread)
2.94%
Total
34 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which forum software is the best?
My first choice for forum software is Simple Machines Forum. It has the greatest feature than all other forums. Its easy to use. Easy to install. And the admin panel is also easy to use. THere are many plugins and themes available for Simple Machine Forum. Not only on their official forum but many other developers are designing themes and plugins for Simple Machines Forum. Liek DzinerStudio, SMFHacks. Apart, Simple Machines Forum another Forum software I like is Wedge. Though its not ready yet , it has many bugs, a small amount of plugins and no themes but still it has some great features. Its much simmilliar to Simple Machines Forum. And the best thing is their Built in Mention System. And Notification and Private Message system. Which in other forums you need to do with Plugins. So this 2 is my first choice for forum.
myBB.This is amazing software with unbelievable support in their user community. Very stable and easy to install. Looking forward to the next version. 100's of quality and well thought out mods, plugins, and themes are available!
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Simple machine forums has been the best so far, Wedge is good too but SMF has all the features one needs.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
From among mybb,phpbb, ipb , xenforo i voted vbulletin. Simply cause i like that. But i think if one spends the money on phpbb customization, it will be the best.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Definitely MyBB, it's very good and feature rich, listing the features below:
- Community-made free themes.
- Dozen of free modifications for the forum software.
- Very customizable.

And so on, I can't be arsed to list all the features right now, but those ones are the best of it though.
(01-06-2017, 05:23 PM)rudra Wrote: From among mybb,phpbb, ipb , xenforo i voted vbulletin. Simply cause i like that. But i think if one spends the money on phpbb customization, it will be  the best.

Yeah vBulletin probably is the best among all forum software but it's price is the problem. I think other free software software like SMF, phpBB and Mybb are catching up too.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

PhpBB is the best. Because it is very user friendly and Highly customisable.I advise you to go for it
MyBB is the most used and is the most loved Smile i voted for MyBB Of Course Big Grin .
It depends if a person is willing to spend money.
If you want to spend money then following are best:
IPB
XenForo

If you don't want to spend money, then good free forum softwares are:
MyBB
SMF
(01-25-2017, 01:27 PM)Lampard Wrote: It depends if a person is willing to spend money.
If you want to spend money then following are best:
IPB
XenForo

If you don't want to spend money, then good free forum softwares are:
MyBB
SMF

IPB+XenForo i used them for free .. nulled version :Tongue and working fine without bug.. Tongue.. but you can't use it on .com/.net or any other Top domains Big Grin

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-31-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Decent12
08-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Last Post: meetdilip

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting