arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Discord Channel
I am for this idea, Discord is a good place and if P4V got one it'll be awesome.
(05-13-2018, 05:01 AM)Dynamo Wrote: This is what I wanted to avoid,
If user's just visit us for doing their monthly posts and feel burden after doing them then it's more or less useless to have a forum..
If users feel so lazy that even opening browser and visiting us daily makes them uncomfortable then what do them expect back from us?

That is correct, users will feel lazy visiting the forum but they'll need to because if they didn't their servers will vanish so, not having a Discord server is not a solution. Suppose that there're people still new there and wants to start chatting with people, they'll be limited to a small shoutbox but with Discord it'd be extremely great for them so they can discuss about servers and such things. I hope you understand Smile
i've already suggested that and got denied, perryoo11 suggested that and good denied so no need to repeat the suggestion hundred times..
I agree too. We can view and even execute new threads and replies using the robot.
And we can even see online users in the community and find them in discord (using a robot).
Contact me if you need the said robots.
Thanks Post4VPS
(09-22-2019, 04:44 PM)hamed Wrote: I agree too. We can view and even execute new threads and replies using the robot.
And we can even see online users in the community and find them in discord (using a robot).
Contact me if you need the said robots.
Hey, whats the need of bumping old topics?
Last reply date: 05-15-2018, 05:24 pm
you replied to this thread after 1 year and i did not got anything that much usefull, which can help.
(09-22-2019, 07:37 PM)Decent12 Wrote: Hey, whats the need of bumping old topics?
Last reply date: 05-15-2018, 05:24 pm
you replied to this thread after 1 year and i did not got anything that much usefull, which can help.

I'm just going to refresh this thread and suggest myself. I was trying to create a new topic on this issue, but after searching, I found it and posted a suggestion here to prevent spam.
Thanks Post4VPS
Agreed with @Decent12. This is necro posting, and there is no value in the content that justifies re-opening the discussion.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-10-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: deanhills
02-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Last Post: perry
09-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting