arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FireFlyGaming - Free Gameservers - Instant Deploy
Hmm, for some reason I keep getting the error, API error: could not get resources. Can you look into this? It happens on every game server I want to deploy.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Is there any way to set up ULX panel? I tried to contact you guys via discord but the invite link is expired.
Well that really great you site looks good and the concept for providing free servers also good good luck and better start xd
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Its API error please repaired Admin FireflyGaming

Thanks For Your Free Server
Terminal
Solo Developer
Looks like neon is offline. Btw I don't get that API error in the server console. Will I get that will joining the server the first time?
For some reason, the Discord link was deleted, its fixed now.

Regarding the API errors, mostly antiSpam, if you still have issues visit our Discord.
Can you tell me what is this game panel? Can you support samp servers?
@youssefbasha I think NO, FireFlyGaming only offers Factorio, Garry's Mod, Minecraft and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
@Vuluts csgo servers has been in "soon" since the last year.
@youssefbasha you're given a web panel and ftp ip and pass
@chanalku91 it's a steamapi error as the server downloads the game files via "anonymous" account. It's a standard procedure if you're used to setting up a server via steamcmd
just a FYI: Firefly has died. the discord server got deleted, and the website no longer works. luckily, i have backed up my data on my garry's mod servers
Offical Account of FloatVPS
Game Servers, Virtual Private Servers, all for a low budget hoster/user!
http://floatvps.tk/
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting