arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn money with easy steps
Referral URL detected, Dear @sagher i have removed referral URL from your thread because it against the forum rules. If you do that again then we have to issue warning level on your account.

And thanks to our honest member who report that, we won't mention him/her cause we don't want to spread hatefulness.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Not bad I Also posted about a app name Vigo formerly hypstar and I shown a video proof also for that app which gives earning I hope same form this app too nigga
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

1st i said that after this notification i personally remove my post. i don't know how it's shown again after successfully deleted. and it's not a big deal to remove post and obey rules. because i love this forum. and 2nd is. my link is not totally referral based. basically it's a ad viewing based earning system. not a binary based system to be work on binary try or something else.
Its good to be post your opinions. but not good to criticize someone.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
how can i know if its not a scam or something? can you post here a video that you got the money?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
there r many sites which give money by online working i already using vigo app which pays me good money weekly now im looking to earn more money i just sign with fiverr site also so i set to earn more

(04-22-2018, 06:03 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: there r many sites which give money by online working i already using vigo app which pays me good money weekly now im looking to earn more money i just sign with fiverr site also so i set to earn more

Fiverr is an excellent idea.  If I may ask what have you signed up for doing?  And have you had any responses yet?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Just a tip:

Don't waste time on those websites which asks you to share referral links, bitcoin faucets or any crypto-currency, earn money by watching ads, earn money by clicking on links, earn money by liking, sharing this post etc.

These are ALL of waste of time, even though if they worked then don't expect them to pay you $1 even in a single day, from my experience i have tried almost all of them and couldn't even make 30 cents a day using those websites so its just a waste of time.

Where to earn money seriously?
Be a freelancer, get to some platforms, nor i even suggest using Fiverr since the market is low, find the clients through social media, through your relatives, you will surely get better and big projects.
(04-20-2018, 03:59 AM)sagher Wrote: 1st i said that after this notification i personally remove my post. i don't know how it's shown again after successfully deleted. and it's not a big deal to remove post and obey rules. because i love this forum. and 2nd is. my link is not totally referral based. basically it's a ad viewing based earning system. not a binary based system to be work on binary try or something else.
Its good to be post your opinions. but not good to criticize someone.

If you have removed your post/thread but it still there maybe because of we shifted Post4VPS to new host might be @admins already backup for the transfer the forum into new host.

Secondly, It was my bad actually posting a referral link is not allowed in my PH community, you can post referral link but also have to post non-referral URL.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(04-22-2018, 09:22 AM)deanhills Wrote: Fiverr is an excellent idea.  If I may ask what have you signed up for doing?  And have you had any responses yet?
Not yet but of my friend Sami suggested me about fiverr he earned 35$ and he shown me proof of his payments also he assigned in Photoshop & uploading some softwares & logos for me I have not yet assigned for any task because I'm not perfect in any task like Photoshop ,logos ,etc.. I will wait for a while and then start working in fiverr

This is actually a scammer site. The link to the video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7nXahxwhU&app=desktop

They are a scammer network and have identical sites like this. Don't waste your time.

Shame on @sagher for including a referral link.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2017, 12:04 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting