arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[CLOSED] 33rd Giveaway
(06-13-2018, 09:48 AM)xdude Wrote: That statement wrong in so many levels. So you are telling just become you gained so many points last month none of the old members should apply  ? What about the contribution they have done for years ? You won't feel same if you stay here for couple of years gather lots of points then someone else come and take a vps you want just been active for one month.

You have been here since begin of year but what if something has come last month and done more post than you and go for the vps9 ? I'm not saying a good vps should go to a person who has been totally inactive for months but time and loyality should meant something too.

Plus if you look at special requirements of VPS9, regardless the activity you have done, whoever has better reason will get that server.

xdude got the point, but, isn't it too rude? XD.
Basically for VPS 9, you need to have nice reason to have it and credits.
Our admin look at both point, if your reason is good, then you can go with it.
It should be like that.

Just pray, hope you win the VPS.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-13-2018, 11:24 AM)tiwil Wrote: xdude got the point, but, isn't it too rude? XD.
Basically for VPS 9, you need to have nice reason to have it and credits.
Our admin look at both point, if your reason is good, then you can go with it.
It should be like that.

Just pray, hope you win the VPS.

Depending how you look at it. It didn't meant to be rude. I was trying to explain it simple as possible without any icing on it.  If you look at the history of these VPS9 there aren't many who have kept these for long time. These servers always back in give always after a while. Plus not everyone go after it so there is always a chance sooner or later.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

At last i won the vps 8.Dynamo told me that VPS 8 is enough for my work. Feeling a bit happy with bad smile for loosing my target  Undecided I worked hard for it but.....
btw Thanks to Post4VPS and CubeData.
This Month's Giveaway also came to an end. Looks like this time there was very much craze for VPS 8 & VPS 9.

Anyways, In this month the Following Users won VPSs:
@Dudi - VPS 10
@sagher - VPS 9
@Zorono - VPS 12
@Rehan - VPS 8
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (5):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting