arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Steam Game.
(06-09-2019, 11:48 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I prefer playing PUBG on emulators
Because I can play with Mobile players without having to buy a high end smartphone for just one game
Not to mention if the Emulator's performance is slow? I use Tencent Buddy Emulator because the Emulator is quite reliable for low end laptops
You can't play with mobile players using Tencent Buddy emulator, You can only play with people who use the emulator same as you but it's mostly bots.
(06-13-2019, 06:00 AM)tiwil Wrote: Actually, I don't like playing a game with low graphics. That's why I don't play Minecraft in the first place, because the graphics is too low.
I would rather play it in my phone with medium graphics than playing it in a laptop/PC with low graphics.
If you hate playing games with low graphics then you should not be playing on phone in the first place.
(06-16-2019, 11:44 PM)KaryM Wrote: You can't play with mobile players using Tencent Buddy emulator, You can only play with people who use the emulator same as you but it's mostly bots.
If you hate playing games with low graphics then you should not be playing on phone in the first place.

I have tested it before saying I can play with Mobile users
You have to test it yourself if you don't believe it
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-17-2019, 12:18 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I have tested it before saying I can play with Mobile users
You have to test it yourself if you don't believe it

www.pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/pubg-mobile-emulators
Even if you have only one emulator user in a squad you will endup matched with emulator players, So yeah you can play "with" Mobile users but mostly not against them. (And that makes solo matches against Emulator users only but duos and squads might have a few Mobile users)
Well, its requirements have changed and the game needs more graphical and CPU power. PUBG steam wanted to present itself as esports games but it's huge min requirements is not very appealing. It's not very optimised and really buggy some times. It is visually a good game but hard to master.
I am from India but there is no server in India so I have to play with 80 to 129 ping, this is very laggy sometimes.
I am glad that this game is coming to PC. It looks very nice and hopefully will play very well. I have not had any ping issues when playing this game on mobile, so lets hope it is the same result on PC.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting