arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For What Purpose Can I Use my VPS?
(08-08-2018, 03:51 AM)Amresh Wrote: Hi GUys , plz anybody tell me that if i get a vps then for what type of purposes i can use it...
LIke...
*Torrenting
*SEEDBOX
*WEB Hosting
*And Other
plz tell me guys...

Torrenting - avoid that because 99.9% of host will not allow any kind of torrent . if you really want to you can get bulletproof / dmca proof vps but most of them have foreign location
SEEDBOX - avoid that too . that is basically the same as torrenting
WEB Hosting - good use of VPS . i reccomend this one instead of those two
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I think you can run legal websites as per the terms of webhost, you should take care of the resource usage such as CPU and I/O along with the content you host on the VPS. Some hosts allow game hosting and windows hosting, some others do not, always ensure you read the terms and acceptable usage policy.

Thank you  Sweet

Its nearly impossible to find the VPS of the type of things you wanna run. No provider would like to get notice from datacenter and that is something really bad for a provider. If you want VPS for that purpose then look for some host on Bitcoin community forums, i have seen lot of advertisements there about a VPS Provider for all these illegal things.
You can use vps for hosting websites ,forums ,game servers , and much more
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

You can use a VPS to host a website, programs or games. You can do anything you want with it!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting