arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best? Chrome vs firefox
(10-15-2018, 05:44 AM)Abinash Wrote: You sure that it was chrome eating all ram? Lol
Do try once again and you will find that it's Firefox hhh.

Apart from privacy issues with chrome, it's the best one out there. Firefox comes when you don't want your privacy being sent to Google.

If you don't believe me watch this vid, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wREO8eA8_rE
Independent benchmarks: https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/firef...-vs-chrome

Privacy is a top thing too, also the extension plays really well.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
For some reason, even Firefox is now eating up all of my memory. Just like how Google Chrome used too. Using around 2-3 GB, makes the device perform real slow. Firefox should fix that up or it will be another Chrome.
@Lampard probably because these two highly used browser always having an update, every updates there are changes. We can't compare the current from before since their software are really upgrading from time to time. Though this will benefit for both developers and users, in fact isn't their are FREE to use? so we can't really complain, what we can do is to get those upgrade to our machines.
I once again tried firefox, the new version quantum, and it's still eating more ram than chrome like the previous versions, lol.
INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT XD
Just switched from Firefox to Chrome. There were memes around the Internet about Chrome sucking RAM. But do I really care? No. I care about the performance I get. I had a great experience with Firefox until it started lagging my PC and consumed CPU usage more then ever(It wasn't a bitcoin mining stuff). After that, I did many things like taking out my CPU and cleaning it to boost it's performance.

Edit :- Yea, I wrote an article about it and I am actually not advertising it.. I just want peoples to read how I optimized my PC's performance.
I prefer google chrome because i believe on google.I mostly use pc for online banking.I use google chrome but most of the banking companies recommend us to use mozila firfox.I don't use that because i don't think that is secure.I love google chrome.But a couple of week ago google chrome started some shitty things like Auto adding browsing user when logged in at google.com.Also it was auto adding browsing persons.I have visited after a week but i think it is fixed now.So i will say that Google Chrome is best. Heart for Google

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I voted for Google Chrome, because the Google Chrome interface is designed to look simple, looks FireFox is quite bulky, Google Chrome owns more good
i use chromium (open source version of google chrome) mainly because i use linux but it still have some google dependencies that can track you . for simplicity and fast chrome is better

but firefox isnt bad either it have better privacy than chrome that is what they build firefox for . for privacy
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
i use ungoogled chromium on my desktop and bromite on my android pie.

security, privacy and heavy lockdown (read hardening) is what i like.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-12-2018, 02:07 PM)rudra Wrote: i use ungoogled chromium on my desktop and bromite on my android pie.

security, privacy and heavy lockdown (read hardening) is what i like.

WOW!  What does ungoogle chomium mean?  Maybe you could provide us with a tutorial on this or something?  Sounds great.  Never heard of bromite either. 

Heavy lockdown sounds perfect too.  How does one do that? Big Grin
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-29-2021, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LightDestory
04-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting