arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
(12-10-2018, 03:54 PM)F7N Wrote: I am not planning to put the servers constantly down, and yes the logo is indeed exact the same as the youhosting one. We just would like to rebrand it but in a better server. We do provide also with posts Master Reseller Hosting. Als if we do have an active user from the one who reffered us then is also a upgrade possible.

forgot to mention the joke.
i know you will do 1 million times better. I know your quality standard Smile
Hmm
Swap usage - 100%
Mysql failed to start
Confused try to fix the bugs Big Grin
(12-12-2018, 09:41 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hmm
Swap usage - 100%
Mysql failed to start
Confused try to fix the bugs Big Grin

Swap Used
5.03% (2,110,000 of 41,943,036)

MySQL started fine.
    Ok maybe swap is now better but mysql is still offline, i tried to upload a screenshot on imgur but failed so i attached it here
Looks like that you have been put on an older server. Please open at the forum a thread so that one of the LNB member can migrate you there on our new server.
We have create a custom billing system to our hosting. BoxBilling ran into to much problems. We recommed you to order it from our new panel now. Recreate your account inside here the new panel at: https://lnb-hosting.nl/clients
Ok thanks, i created a new account and requested a reseller but it didn't ask me for the domain name ?
Anyways, is this "thehostingtool" panel?
We do indeed see that. We will take look into this. However as per our records was your service already activated.
its not paying, i tried to click on "pay with precard" and it refreshed the site and still not paying
Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.
that is what happen when i try to register . i already answer the question 2+2 and i answer 4 but this still appear
also the mybb logo is still default logo . you should change that
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting