arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you own a hosting company?
The title says it all. Just wanted to know how much of them own 'active' hosting companies and what's the story behind the foundation of the upcoming rising star(just a motivation that may turn true).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I dont have it . To start hosting you need at least a decent vps , domain for nameserver and a cpanel license . Most people canonly use cpanel no other panel

And for now it isnt worth it most normal people use website creator like squarespace , wix , etc

but advaced user will use hosting
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I have but for now i have to get some donations to renew my domain.
My idea was to give free game servers/ webhosting for all to be happy because much people wishes to get free hosting and i thought that i can renew my domain with the $$ i get from ads but i suddenly knew that i can't withdraw my money without making them 100$ and i have 4$ only
I'm Founder/CEO at PiratesHosting which was started/founded back in July 2017 with same motive as here in Post4VPS community. Post-to-Host or you say "Post for host" We started with everything free even domain it was "post4gamehost.ml" inspired by Post4VPS and host from friend but after a month we (Me and Kadheer) bought host and domain both and keep PiratesHosting as free services so let everyone can fulfill their dreams.

Our motive was everyone have their own server so they can understand it and at least don't regret it later. We can understand how we feel if we want gameserver and we cannot afford it because we were also gamers and obviously mostly gamers are kid specially in MTA:SA/SAMP so they cannot afford it. VPSes taken from here VPS 9 by me and VPS 1 by him.

July 2018, our first anniversary we officially started selling stuff bought VPS for premium servers and merged with Hostlease Media Group NL Network.
Before merging with "Hostlease Media Group NL" they were already giving us free web hosting to provide our requester.

But obviously due to some reasons we cannot afford free department to keep it alive not even revenue came from adsense they suspend us. It's true free services running on free services but we have to renew host & domain also.

November, 2018 We closed our free department for temporary
Which is now reopening in few days/weeks.

PiratesHosting.com Because of "Pirates" word people think we selling illegal stuff. so we've decide to buy new domain and rebrand it then PiratesHosting will use for free services like it used to be in the beginning.

That was a story behind PiratesHosting. We will use new domain name for paid products and PiratesHosting will be free again so people can sponsor us if they're interested.

Arsal Ahmed
Chief Executive Officer, PiratesHosting Media Group NL
[email protected]
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I am the owner of HostLease Media Group NL with currently running 7 employees from 3 different levels in providing the customers the great solution. We are leading the newest and one of the fastest networking in west europe by using the DataCenter OVH with a network of 1000mbit/s, some of our subdiaries are using our network too but we try to give more people to chance to run their website at us. We like to use our service in the best way to get a good award in 2019 again. Also @Manal is a very good knowledge user in the hosting industry. To use one of hes service is a good choice at all!
(01-10-2019, 05:25 AM)F7N Wrote: I am the owner of HostLease Media Group NL with currently running 7 employees from 3 different levels in providing the customers the great solution. We are leading the newest and one of the fastest networking in west europe by using the DataCenter OVH with a network of 1000mbit/s, some of our subdiaries are using our network too but we try to give more people to chance to run their website at us. We like to use our service in the best way to get a good award in 2019 again. Also @Manal is a very good knowledge user in the hosting industry. To use one of hes service is a good choice at all!

Thank you Smile.
Btw, I asked for the company foundation story not its feature and diversified products.

I'm conducting this survey for websites in order to gain knowledge of startups and failures. This would help me & viewers to get a bit review for knowing dos and don'ts.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(01-09-2019, 12:26 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: .... But obviously due to some reasons we cannot afford free department to keep it alive not even revenue came from adsense they suspend us......

Would you mind to tell more about this?

I mean why your AdSense got suspended. Is that because Google does not like hosting related pages or any other reasons?

Anyway thanks for sharing. I hope your story will help prevent others from losing their Google AdSense accounts.

@tryp4vps
oh yeah it will help many new users of adsense but i think i've already share my story in any other thread (maybe here or in PH).
i'm creating new thread for that story because it's really help new users.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2017, 07:49 AM
Last Post: ashmi

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting