arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PythonAnywhere - 100% free Python hosting
PythonAnywhere is a free Python hosting service that uses Linux. It provides easy framework setup, command line access, free <username>.pythonanywhere.com domain, and more. My website that I made on PythonAnywhere is https://dull.pythonanywhere.com. I had to pay absolutely nothing for it; it's completely free (there are also paid plans as well ranging from $5 to $500 per month).

PythonAnywhere gives you free access to the command line. With it, you can do much more than just programming in Python. It lets you use Linux commands and also lets you use Git.
(04-11-2019, 02:29 AM)dull Wrote: PythonAnywhere is a free Python hosting service that uses Linux. It provides easy framework setup, command line access, free <username>.pythonanywhere.com domain, and more. My website that I made on PythonAnywhere is https://dull.pythonanywhere.com. I had to pay absolutely nothing for it; it's completely free (there are also paid plans as well ranging from $5 to $500 per month).

PythonAnywhere gives you free access to the command line. With it, you can do much more than just programming in Python. It lets you use Linux commands and also lets you use Git.

ok it is a great alternative to other app hosting like heroku but it only support python and that is a problem for people that use other language like php , ruby , nodejs , etc . but it is good enough that they give a free option to try it out . i also check your website and see the strange stuff section . i click the unsubmitable google form and i still cannot submit it . it is a bug in the google form ?
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Does it seem like Heroku like @humanpuff69? And somehow I think the free offer doesn't have "sleep" time like Heroku does, eh?
It's great to have one if it doesn't have any "sleep" time like Heroku because we can run our script for a long time.

Your website is pretty simple anyway, I also got the error like humanpuff does, hahaha.
It said it should have input but when I put the text, it said once more it doesn't like to have any text there.

It should be either google form bug or the user configuration that brakes the form.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-11-2019, 10:29 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: ok it is a great alternative to other app hosting like heroku but it only support python and that is a problem for people that use other language like php , ruby , nodejs , etc . but it is good enough that they give a free option to try it out . i also check your website and see the strange stuff section . i click the unsubmitable google form and i still cannot submit it . it is a bug in the google form ?

I intentionally made it unsubmitable; it's just a silly thing i did
That's a useful site for people who want to test / learn Python. Could have been better if it supports PHP and things like Node.js too but since it's free we can't complain about that. I have started learning Python few months ago and find it's quite interesting. I used to be using only PHP and now I'm find Python can take care of some stuff PHP is not so suitable for.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Ahh, I have heard about this site before. Very helpful for testing python codes, not sure if the one I tested was exactly this but It allowed me to run the code for basically forever.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Some new info for me here. Can we make website with only python? What benefits will be there?
Your website seems quite good if it is only with python.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-11-2019, 02:29 AM)dull Wrote: PythonAnywhere is a free Python hosting service that uses Linux. It provides easy framework setup, command line access, free <username>.pythonanywhere.com domain, and more. My website that I made on PythonAnywhere is https://dull.pythonanywhere.com. I had to pay absolutely nothing for it; it's completely free (there are also paid plans as well ranging from $5 to $500 per month).

Yaye, i'm a programming lover, i  used to watch some tips & guides on youtube about editing html, and stuff like that, but i would learn python, and start my own app, thanks for posting this content mate, i really like it. anyway could anyone provide me how i can start learning python from 0, like i don't know anything about coding but i would learn.
Thanks in advance.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Wow, This is actually a good service and best for Django websites. I would personally use it as it works for my projects since I am learning python from scratch. Although it's basic it provides a great way to test out your things.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
quoting to @tiwil comment . Quote broken so i edit it

Yeah heroku auto sleep is kinda frustating and when it sleep you need to wait for the script to startup which is depending on the script can be long 

I was using heroku for nodejs hosting before but because of slow speed and auto sleep i use my vps instead for hosting the nodejs script
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting