arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys . my vps have cpu limited i thing .
how can i remove it ? my cpu vps is 4000mhz . but i can use 1900mhz Sad
please follow up . I need the original CPU value
Thanks Post4VPS
I remember similar cases from past times.

Perhaps power saving is enabled on the host node. The power saving function will reduce the clock of the CPU to generate less output performance an therefore save power. It will be done based on overall CPU utilization on the host node. This is a likely situation but usually not common because using power saving in a server environment isn't really optimal for application performance.

An even more likely situation might be the following. The CPU utilization per VPS is limited by the provider to prevent abuse and CPU hogging. This can also result in the VM CPU frequency to be lower than the host node actual CPU frequency.

If we go further both might be at play. Understandable even maybe. Your VM is not the only VM on the node. There are other paying customers on the server. You're a free rider.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(06-16-2019, 05:06 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: I remember similar cases from past times.

Perhaps power saving is enabled on the host node. The power saving function will reduce the clock of the CPU to generate less output performance an therefore save power. It will be done based on overall CPU utilization on the host node. This is a likely situation but usually not common because using power saving in a server environment isn't really optimal for application performance.

An even more likely situation might be the following. The CPU utilization per VPS is limited by the provider to prevent abuse and CPU hogging. This can also result in the VM CPU frequency to be lower than the host node actual CPU frequency.

If we go further both might be at play. Understandable even maybe. Your VM is not the only VM on the node. There are other paying customers on the server. You're a free rider.
I know this is a limit on the part of the server manager. Server owner
this is not right . At least they can lower the CPU and leave a basic amount to see how much we can use the CPU.
Why do they offer a strong CPU and restrict it?
If possible, please talk to host4fun and tell him to delete cpu limited from my server or reduce my mhz cpu amount.
Thanks Post4VPS
Your demands are great for a free service. I'm in absolutely no positition to ask for anything from the sponsors. I'm not a staff here. I merely help around and try to share my knowledge. That is what a consultant does. It is up to the staff and the members to value or not to value the recommendations or solutions provided by a consultant. If you're not happy with my attempt to explain to you why your VPS has a lower CPU frequency... please feel free to complain to staff and I apologize myself for not being able to meet your demands. You should know that I have no obligations here. I do everything absolutely voluntarily.

You seem to have a misconception about the service you get. You aren't alone on the node. Other servers also need resources. Nowhere it is mentioned that you get a VPS with dedicated CPU power for just you! It is all shared between you and other PAYING customers (you don't pay a single dime). That's a fact that is hard to miss.

In order to provide everyone with a pleasurable experience the available power has to be distributed and limits have to be established to prevent from single VPS taking all of it. How this is done is up to the provider. A overall strong CPU providers more power to distribute between all VPSs on the host node. This way a better experience can be provided to clients and more clients can be hosted per node without running into a CPU bottleneck.

^ "Why do they offer a strong CPU and restrict it?"

So, well... wait for a reply by staff in this case. I just tried to explain.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I realized . Anyway, thanks, I hope that one of the directors or sponsor can help me Sad
Good luck, dear friend, thanks for the guidance
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-16-2019, 01:20 PM)hamed Wrote: hey guys . my vps have cpu limited i thing .
how can i remove it ? my cpu vps is 4000mhz . but i can use 1900mhz Sad
please follow up . I need the original CPU value

What were you using before - i.e. when you started to use the VPS for the first time in May how much MHz were you using then? What are the applications you are using and why our you needing to use the maximum resources?

Like what I think could have happened is that you may have been pushing the limit of the CPU and possibly the sponsor has a system that triggers a cap on your VPS when you have been hammering the system too close to its maximum use. The capping is automatically done so there is fair use of the system and your maximum use doesn't have a negative effect on the use of other users of the same node. So maybe other users are getting much higher MHz than you - your CPU use was capped.

Hence why I'm asking you for a factual report. How do you know you can only use 1900 MHz - how much were you using before? And why do you need the maximum level of resources? What applications are you using that require maximum resources?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-17-2019, 05:43 AM)deanhills Wrote: What were you using before - i.e. when you started to use the VPS for the first time in May how much MHz were you using then?  What are the applications you are using and why our you needing to use the maximum resources?

Like what I think could have happened is that you may have been pushing the limit of the CPU and possibly the sponsor has a system that triggers a cap on your VPS when you have been hammering the system too close to its maximum use.  The capping is automatically done so there is fair use of the system and your maximum use doesn't have a negative effect on the use of other users of the same node.  So maybe other users are getting much higher MHz than you - your CPU use was capped.

Hence why I'm asking you for a factual report.  How do you know you can only use 1900 MHz - how much were you using before?  And why do you need the maximum level of resources?  What applications are you using that require maximum resources?

I use one monitoring software.
And also the open game panel.
I swear I do not want to destroy anything and I want to use it properly.
It's much better if you release the original cpu size. Thank you and sponsor vps
Thanks Post4VPS
@"Hidden Refuge" was completely correct in that if you are looking for full CPU resources that you won't find it with a free service.  This is one good example of it.  This is the response of the sponsor.  

Quote:He is not going to get full dedicated CPU Core .
CPU is limited + on the top of that its shared between other users.

There is a Cap on all the users' CPU use.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I realized . Anyway, thank you for answering and tips.
+Good VPS Smile
Thanks Post4VPS
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting