arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Grin 
Hi all, I am Alessio, a 20yo italian Computer Science universitary student  Smile
I like programming on desktop environment, but recently I have used some web-dev stuff such as Laravel (oh my godness I was a pure PHP old-style hand-coder but now I am lazy... that framework is too much Troll ), Angular and RESTfull architecture.
On the big WWW, my main nickname is LightDestory, you can find me with such name on personal portfolio site, GitHub, YT (Unlucky I am not a super duper Youtuber WoW , I like games but I am unable to earn money from it, so I use it mainly to post my project demo videos).
I joined this forum because I am curious about VPS, as a desktop environment developer I have never needed a server to make elaborations or store data, I  have always used local DBs such as SQLite or hard-coded information on applications   Thinking 
But I need to evolve, improve and expand my knowledge! So I like the idea of VPS, a space always reachable and customizable where I can setup things as I like without limitation, my only experience with web-dev is a shared hosting of 2GB which allow PHP with a lot of limitation due to security concerns.
My nerd-self Robot is not dead, the chance to run a lite game server is like at 99.999%

Well, I almost said everything I wanted.
Pardon me for my English, I know that is not perfect, I am trying hard to switch myself to a fluent English  Angel
**No translator used  Party **
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Welcome to the Post4VPS Community,
I have never seen a introduction topic like this.I hope we will learn something new from you and you as well from Post4VPS community.Enjoy your stay with us.I will suggest you to read the rules before start posting.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
OK, this made my evening. A new member from Italy and he creates meaningful posts. Welcome to post4vps @LightDestory. Looking forward to your posts and hope you will enjoy our Community. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@LightDestory Welcome to Post4VPS community, Hope your enjoy your stay with our community and learn something as well as teach us something new.
Hope you grab your favorite VPS plan for your project.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Hello @LightDestory. I am from India. Feeling great to witness someone from Italy. Don't worry about your English.. It's almost perfect. Your introductory post was a very good one.

I wish you best of luck with getting your desired VPS. I am myself here to get a VPS for my personal project (which I shall share after I'm done with it).

Hope you'll make wonderful posts and I get something to learn from it.

Cheers!
Sayan Bhattacharyya.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting