arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow Circle VPS with RDP, many OS's - $1 per month
(11-16-2019, 05:06 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I did use Yellow Circle VPS some time ago.

As far as I can remember, you are right there is no SSH access provided. You should only be able to control your VPS via their web panel.

if the PORT is opened you can install sshd and ssh into the vps with the IP . most VPS have sshd preinstalled and preconfigured it is realy rare to see that . from web panel ? with vnc or what?
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-17-2019, 10:16 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: if the PORT is opened you can install sshd and ssh into the vps with the IP . most VPS have sshd preinstalled and preconfigured it is realy rare to see that . from web panel ? with vnc or what?

I only tried the Windows VPS, so there was really no SSH access.

The meaning of web panel was a console access directly from the account dashboard. It was not like VNC or whatever.

(11-17-2019, 04:31 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I only tried the Windows VPS, so there was really no SSH access.

The meaning of web panel was a console access directly from the account dashboard. It was not like VNC or whatever.

No ssh and no vnc . most windows vps is accessed from rdp or remote desktop but it lack kvm feature like ability to see the bios or boot screen .but rdp is much faster than most unoptimized vnc
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting