Hey post4vps,

lets a have a nice hobby art discussion:

here are some art i made or has been given to me:

[Image: JPEG_20191006_201832.jpg]
[Image: JPEG_20191006_192640.jpg]
[Image: JPEG_20191006_194934.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20191001_220915.jpg]

do you draw or would you like to draw?.
I really like drawing but never been really up for the task of it. I have not recently sat down and actually tried to draw in an extremely long time. It is definitely something that I'd like to take up once I have time.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
O.o Nice drawing bro, Those looks very cute. I want to draw but i am very bad in it. I have never draw anything, i wish i could draw anime like you.
I shall try now to create something. But i can never draw like you. Those are really great Heart

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
This bring backs memory , i used to love drawing in my free time a lot and for my school projects as well , not bragging but i was decent as well , also won couple of awards for drawing/crafting , but I believe its now been over 4 years since i have drawn anything , adulthood sucks , this makes me wanna get back into drawing things.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I like drawing something in my free time but unfortunately im this year i don't have any time to draw (studies).
I'm not good at drawing!
Because I'm lazy to do it!

Can you use a pencil to draw? That looks like scribble, pen!
Not bad for results
Terminal
Solo Developer
I did like drawing when I was much younger.

Now as I become more busy in daily lives, I feel spending time to do drawing is not my priority.

I still enjoy drawing though, if I have time.

You definitely seem to have talent @perryoo11. I don't have any. Usually when I draw something I either have a too large head or small torso. I'm much better with manipulating photos or graphics with GIMP or any of the software that allows you to use them.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Unfortunately I am unable to do any artistic drawing, maybe I have already said that on my introduction.
I used to "draw" technical stuff such as 3D object and section to test out 3D printing, it was funny
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I never able to draw. What I've done in elementary school is drawing 2 mountain with sun on the middle of them.

I also can draw basic home too. But I never draw something like anime like @perryoo11 does.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (4):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting