arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eid Milad Mubarak
Its Eid Milad-Un-Nabi,
                                     On this festival of eid ask Allah for forgiveness. Leave all your follies behind and embark on a new successful journey. Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi

[Image: christmas-decoration-free-PNG-transparen...-Image.png][Image: christmas-decoration-free-PNG-transparen...-Image.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Happy Eid Milad-Un-Nabi

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: source.gif]

Quote: Eid Milad Un Nabi is celebrated to pay tribute to the birth of Prophet Muhammad. It is celebrated during the third month of the Islamic year. It is also known as Mawlid or Mawlid al-Nabi al-Sharif. Prophet was born on the 12th day of Rabee ul Awwal in Mecca in 570 CE.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
A very Blessed Day for All Muslims all over the world. My way to celebrate is something difference then other Sects. because i am not celebrate as a ordinary birthday. Because We never have any Sunnah or Hadith to celebrate it in His Holy Life (PBHU) or after life. Even neither of any Khulfa (R.A) Celebrate it.
I done Tahajud (Night Pray) and Festing. Send Darood All day. less Speak. Be kind. Make Sunnah Majalis. and Pray Nawafil.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-20-2019, 09:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-07-2019, 05:43 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting