arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free VPS from HostLease
@Littlemaster , the old forum got much errors and something happened with mysql. So i think that Pacific prefers to use a new software as his experience with mybb went wrong.
@Littlemaster and @youssefbasha, the point is that we will moving to MyBB later. Our VPS is not 100% completed as our website. We are using a brand new server for our forum. Hostlease is hosted in France, LNB on the Luxembourg server. Our VPSes are in the NL server.
Got one free VPS from HostLease. This time it also provides Virtualizor control panel, which is perfect.

@Pacific Spirit If possible, I would suggest you may add more versions of Ubuntu available in the Reinstall OS list. Now it only provides one version (ubuntu-18.04-x86_64). Would be glad if you can also offer some more older versions such as ubuntu 16.04, so I can test run some older programs with it. Smile

Do you have more wishes for OS'es? Let us know a bigger list so we can add more OS'es in one version update.
1 request, I want Cent OS 8 in the OS Installation option!

Because I want to take safe steps to get the latest OS version rather than getting problems like VPS is overloaded!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Just install it and leave the system for a few minutes alone and you're good to go Smile
Hello,

Please note this is an important announcement. 

This is to inform everyone that we've taken a decision to shut down LNB-Hosting forum. 

However, the good part is that the free services which are offered will continue to exist. These services now transfer from LNB to HostLease.

The plans remained unchanged and can be found in the OP. Another important thing is that the post requirement for each free service is to be satisfied on Post4VPS forum only, since the LNB forum is no more. 

Besides, any applications hereon for free services are to be posted here itself on this thread, and Jordy will get back to you as soon as possible.

This decision wasn't easy but considering that we didn't have active members on LNB forum not regular posts, we now want to contribute to this existing forum and towards it's future growth. We would like to thank all those members who joined LNB and posted as far as time permitted and we really appreciate your contribution. Smile

Regards,
sohamb03,
Ex-Moderator,
LNB-Hosting.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(06-13-2020, 10:05 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Hello,

Please note this is an important announcement.

This is to inform everyone that we've taken a decision to shut down LNB-Hosting forum.

However, the good part is that the free services which are offered will continue to exist. These services now transfer from LNB to HostLease.

The plans remained unchanged and can be found in the OP. Another important thing is that the post requirement for each free service is to be satisfied on Post4VPS forum only, since the LNB forum is no more.

This decision wasn't easy but considering that we didn't have active members on LNB forum not regular posts, we now want to contribute to this existing forum and towards it's future growth. We would like to thank all those members who joined LNB and posted as far as time permitted and we really appreciate your contribution. Smile

Regards,
sohamb03,
Ex-Moderator,
LNB-Hosting.

Sad to see the LNB forum go... it for sure had a lot of potential, just needed some time to pick up and eventually thrive.

However, the decision to completely move over to the existing and already active post4vps forums was very wise in my opinion. Post4vps already has a good amount of active members, so that’s one less thing to worry about!

Also having people post here for a HostLease VPS brings a lot of exposure to HostLease, which will significantly help increasing its popularity, and eventually will result in an increase in sales! That’s essentially why the sponsors here require things such as backlinks... the entire idea is they’d sponsor a VPS (or several of them), and in turn get more exposure and actually profit from the sponsorship! 

And I’ve said this before but will emphasize it again: getting a second VPS from HostLease for the same amount of posts that you make anyway at post4vps to keep your post4vps VPSs is one hell of an amazing deal. Two VPSs for the same amount posts of one! To those who wanted two VPSs but couldn’t because post4vps has a limited supply, the HostLease offer is perfect for you since it offers exactly what you wanted!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
i thought lnb hosting was about to grow like post4vps... its sad to see they got shutdown and it was a good vps free providers Sad hope they will come back soon
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
@OldMeister Although I'd stated it clearly in the previous post I'll repeat it again just in case you misinterpreted. The free services provided by LNB are NOT being taken away. They remain as is and can be found in the OP of this thread along with the requirements. It is only the forum that has been shut down, and as far as I can say, it won't come back.

It's only that the post requirement has to be satisfied at Post4VPS itself unlike previously where you had a choice to post at P4V or LNB forum. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting