arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys,
As I see nowadays most of the players are moving from CSGO to Blacksquad and I am one them since CSGO is now full of cheaters/hackers who are just ruining gameplay.
Would like to know from you guys as well if any of you plays black squad as well
Unfortunately every game gets cheater, because whatever goes on the consumer pc can be altered.
My last play on CSGO wasn't that drammatic, you find cheater depending on the servers you play. I suggest you to look up to official server with VAC control.

I did a fast review of this game called "Blacksquad" and reading the commends on steam it seems that there are cheater there. So... just play whatever you like. If you like CSGO this migration is likely pointless.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Agreed with @LightDestory, that cheats exist in every game and you can basically do nothing about it. It's best to find your own way of managing things with whatever is available rather than complaining. Smile

Again, this game which you pointed out has quite a good number of positive reviews, and truly speaking, it all depends on personal choice and outlook.

Personally, I really like CSGO. Wouldn't want to find alternates although keeping in mind the miscreants who ruin gameplay. Been a while since I last played the game, but when I used to, I loved it. The other game, PubG, aroused no interest in me although being of a similar genre and gameplay. I'd still consider CSGO as a first hand option before anything else. Wink

Anyways, since you did point out this one, I'll surely check it out once I get time, cuz these days are extremely busy and in RL too, am having a hard time.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(02-27-2020, 05:27 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Unfortunately every game gets cheater, because whatever goes on the consumer pc can be altered.
My last play on CSGO wasn't that drammatic, you find cheater depending on the servers you play. I suggest you to look up to official server with VAC control.

I did a fast review of this game called "Blacksquad" and reading the commends on steam it seems that there are cheater there. So... just play whatever you like. If you like CSGO this migration is likely pointless.

Yeah, i do agree that cheaters are everywhere but there are proper management as well to get rid of cheaters as I have experienced with CSGO there are cheaters using hacks and you will meet them every day so its mean there is no proper management for banning hackers whereas Blacksquad management is quick enough to get rid of hackers.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting