Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Hmm Last time I watched

The Hobbit The Battle Of Five Armies & Rise Of Guardian

I do like movies but I rarely watch them because my work is piling up
Terminal
Solo Developer
Hmm the last movie that I watched is a Filipino romantic comedy movie titled All You Need Is Pag-ibig (All You Need is LOVE), I watched it with my wife while we are eating our mid night snacks.
i really rarely watch movie simply because it isnt productive and wasting time . i even forget last movie that i watched . the nearest thing to movie is i watch is youtube video but most of what i watch is not a movie either
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Yesterday evening I've watched "The Informant!" (IMDB) with Matt Damon from 2009. To be honest the end was pretty weird. Things suddenly turned around into a weird way that was different from the whole rest of the story. I don't really know what to say. Honestly it seemed a bit like wasted time.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Last night I happened by accident to watch the old classic movie with Demi Moore and Tom Cruise - A few good men (1992).  I thought I'd just take a quick look for a minute or two as I must have watched int three times before at various intervals during the years, but before I knew it I was as gripped with the movie as before.  Jack Nicholson in that movie is epic.  From the moment they visited Guatanomo Bay and Jack Nicholson started his part in the movie, this was really great stuff.  Wow, is that guy a good actor ever.  The interplay between the actors was excellent.  Think this is one movie that will probably be always a great movie.  It was just so well put together with some great acting.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone. It was a good movie and I recommend it!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
After a long time, I watched a movie "The Jungle Book Waterfall Rescue" released in 2015, the movie is great for children to entertain them. There are a lot of animal-characters in the movie.

Thank you  Sweet

I just watched Fast & Furios 6. Lol. It's a bit outdated but I think it's still awesome.
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
The last movie i watched was Mission Impossible: Fallout and I watched it in the movies
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
The last movie that I watched is entitled "Anghel sa Lupa" (Angel in Land) the plot of the story is a young man, who has passed on in an untimely manner, looks for closure concerning his unfinished business and the loved ones he has left behind. He gets help from another wandering soul and a spirit guide.
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting