arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Not yet watched, but going to watch Midsommar. Everyone is talking about this. Some sadistic scene and other pretty bad scene on the film.

I hope it will not disappoint me :p.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I have just watched the two movies "Kingsman: The Secret Service" and "Kingsman: The Golden Circle". Pretty crazy movies with a lot of action but also comedy. Samuel L Jackson, one of my favorite actors, is playing the role of the evil guy.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Yesterday i watched newly released "Rocketman (2019) " a Biography/Fantasy movie. A musical fantasy about the fantastical human story of Elton John‘s breakthrough years.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have just finished the movie " Arjun Patel " This is a comedy movie. The main character is Diljeet Dosanj.I like his movies but this was not a good movie. After watching this i felt that i wasted my two hours. In the full movie I just like some songs.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Finally i go "Rambo.Last.Blood.2019.720p.HDCAM.Hindi-English.x264" and definitely it's my weekend movie. will tell you tonight about story and graphics.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have just finished the movie " X-men: Dark Phoenix " It is really a great movie, before this i only watch Bollywood movies but it have increased my attention to the hollywood movies. The most thing i like in this movie is " Sophie Turner ". Tongue Heart

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I have just watched "Kalank" a bollywood movie, the move was awesome but i did not liked the climax since the true lover got died in the last.
Type: History/Love story
Rating: 6/10
Just watched a very good movie today called Demolition from 2015 (IMDb). Give it a spin. It's uplifting, crazy and sad at the same time.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
"Horrible Bosses 1" and "Horrible Bosses 2" , I would say one of the most hilarious movie , All the three characters in that movie are hilarious , in general you will surely have a laugh watching these movies.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
"The Castle of cagliostro". It's an old anime movie. Bit weird and the quality of the video is grainy! But still a fun anime movie - 7/10
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting