arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Last movie is "Red cliff" Releases 2008, Chi bi (original title), IMDb rating is 7.4
Genres: Action | Adventure | Drama | History | War
Pure Chinese.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I watched Spawn (1997). Only discovered this movie last week while checking movie trailers. It's a decent movie, not great but not bad idea. Hasn't received positive reviews from movie critics. I would say it's a profitable movie since they earned 87 million with cost of 45 million. The charactor remind me hybred of Venom and Dr. Octupus. I only found it later that villion, Clown was John Leguizamo. Visual Effects and everything is pretty good for it's time. I would give the movie 7/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Today evening I have watched a movie that is first in a series of movies. Funny enough I actually watched the whole movie series in a (wrong) random order. I watched the second movie of the series first by accident (not knowing there was a previous movie), after that the third movie (released last year) and just today the first one.

London Has Fallen (2016, USA/UK, IMDb) - "In London for the Prime Minister's funeral, Mike Banning is caught up in a plot to assassinate all the attending world leaders." ~ Secret Service Agent protects the US president during an assault in the UK and saves his life by preventing an beheading style execution that would be live streamed world wide.

The order of the movies series is:
1. London Has Fallen
2. Olympus Has Fallen
3. Angel Has Fallen

A great movie series with Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman and Aaron Eckhart. Worth a watch.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Yesterday, I received some leisure time and I wached a movie named Thrissur Pooram. The film is full of fights and I didn't like the theme. It is all about fights and killings. A don becomes the hero. Lot of violence including striping dress of a girl.
I amazed how on this earth at twenty first century gets such a work.
My rating : 7/10

Thank you  Sweet

I have enjoyed my Sunday in fishing with friends. Unfortunately we did not catch any fish. After wasting 3 hours we decided to watch a movie in Cinema. We have watched the movie " Marjavaan " This is a very great movie. It is a story of love. The story of the movie is great but in this time these types of movies are not so good. i don't recommend it to a movie lover. I will rate it 5/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Last movie i watched was an Arabic movie, called "The Money"
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10749998/?ref_=m_nm_knf_t1
Its really a good movie, talking about a scammer who tried to scam a girl and take all of her money and then she realizes that and she gives him a bag full of white paper instead of money, he said that he learned from his mistakes and that he has to stop scamming. After 1 week he returned to his old job (scamming) hahaha
Watched the Indian movie 'Baaghi 2' as a bit of respite from the extreme studies that's had been going on of late. It's basically an action thriller movie, which is based on the crush of a boy, with whom he couldn't reunite but ultimately he goes on to rescue hey daughter who was planned to be killed by her husband.

The movie was quite good, full of action and thrill. The rising hero of Bollywood, 'Tiger Shroff' was casted as the protagonist on the film.

Overall, it was a great movie, a good respite and a worth a watch. I'd recommend it to all of my friends. Rating it 9/10 would be really justified. Evidently, a lot of effort had been put into the movies success.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I have recently seen "Underwater" because it was tagged as a sci-fi and monster movie.
Well, this movie disappointed me, it was boring, no sense.

The first half was about a surviving game looking for other survivors with very stupid dialogues. The second half was like "oh no, there are strange humanoid monster that showed up because humans tried to dominate the ocean!"

I don't suggest this movie to anyone.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Yesterday, we went to a newest made Family Park in Depalpur. This park is near to us. Mostly we spend our Sunday in this park with friends. We returned very late from park and decided to stay at a friend house. We watched the movie " Shadaa ". This is an indian punjabi movie. The movie is about unmarried people. Shadaa is a word of punjabi which mean is single/unmarried. This is a comedy movie about the unmarried.
We all were students and unmarried, this movie made us mental. We enjoyed it very much. I will rate this movie 10/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Yesterday i watched "The last thing he wanter" 2020 released. a story of journalist. crime and mystery theme. a good suggestion to watch.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting